• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Reports From the Rink

siddious

54 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

thanks for the code! Debating getting tickets here. Didnt go to any of the outdoor games we;ve played so far so this might be a fun one to go to

I've never been, but I've heard it's hard to actually view the game.  It's more about the experience than watching the game.

1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I've never been, but I've heard it's hard to actually view the game.  It's more about the experience than watching the game.

Nothing like freezing your ass off at a hockey game to bring back the memories.

Assuming you grew up in Minnesota that is.

3 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

thanks for the code! Debating getting tickets here. Didnt go to any of the outdoor games we;ve played so far so this might be a fun one to go to

Metlife is the single worst stadium on the continent. 

34 minutes ago, siddious said:

Haha seriously nothing about the stadium series is appealing to me. 

We can get a better experience by ourselves...with Keith, RJ, Jimmy and a few buckets of the good stuff!

...minus the sub-zero elements!

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Mackey, Domingue and Brodzinski all sent back to AHL.  Guess we are going without a 13th forward or 7th d for now.    On the bright side that must mean Igor is fine.  

Incoming Lindgren injury guaranteed.  We know how this works.

the more i think about it, the more i lean towards Kreider being a problem on that line.  He doesnt battle, he never wins any battles along the boards or anywhere else in the O zone, the plays generally die when the puck is on his stick, he's not fast anymore, etc.  He plays not to get hurt and generally does not get involved in anything physical.  He's a one trick pony at this stage, he's great in front of the net on the PP.  

2 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

the more i think about it, the more i lean towards Kreider being a problem on that line.  He doesnt battle, he never wins any battles along the boards or anywhere else in the O zone, the plays generally die when the puck is on his stick, he's not fast anymore, etc.  He plays not to get hurt and generally does not get involved in anything physical.  He's a one trick pony at this stage, he's great in front of the net on the PP.  

This reminds me that we are long overdue for a dislike button