• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Reports From the Rink

siddious

got home from work last night and my wife had her Rangers sweatshirt on and she told me its opening night. Got all axcited, poured a nice stiff drink and checked the schedule.

I went from elation to deflation in 1 flat second lol

Cant wait to get the games going tomorrow night!!!

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

That's about as solid as we could get for this year fellas. I think we all saw this lineup coming. I think we have some potential and hopefully they find the chemistry by November. LETS DO THIS!!! LETS GO RANGERS!!

1 minute ago, jsm7302 said:

That's about as solid as we could get for this year fellas. I think we all saw this lineup coming. I think we have some potential and hopefully they find the chemistry by November. LETS DO THIS!!! LETS GO RANGERS!!

You know what I’m fine with his but I’ll be ecstatic if 40 games from now that top 6 is still together 

• Believe 1

1 hour ago, Dem said:

got home from work last night and my wife had her Rangers sweatshirt on and she told me its opening night. Got all axcited, poured a nice stiff drink and checked the schedule.

I went from elation to deflation in 1 flat second lol

Cant wait to get the games going tomorrow night!!!

I think she was hinting at something for you, man

• The Chyt! 1

3 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Swap Laf and Wheeler and it makes some sense to me.

Wheeler can go to dirty areas and get open for shots or tap ins. Of Lafrenière is out thete with Panarin, fatty will stay along the boards and away from good parts of the ice. Panarins set up skills will go to waste. Though Chytil may be absolute fire with Panarin if he has his confidence.  

I really want Lafreniere with Trocheck.  Lafreniere’s pussy curl along the boards with his blind pass to nobody may just wind up on Trochecks stick as he just chucks bombs towards the net. Cuylle can be at the doorstep to cash in on rebounds or tip some shots in. 

Edited by The Dude

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Whether laugh deserves to be there or not it’s almost irrelevant at this point. Two high draft picks you got to develop his guys at some point if they flounder, then we know our answer after this season.

Right on, Pete.  It's fuckin' now or never for this kid!

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don't love that Bonino is here and playing for Vesey.

He's so fucking slow.

I can't see Pitlick being an everyday player, either.

If he weren't a center (who wins draws), he probably wouldn't be. In a lot of ways, Cuylle forcing his way onto the roster is what kinda pushed Vesey out.