• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

13 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Wow, this is interesting. No Kakko on either. Not sure I want Laf on the «1st unit».

definitely don’t want Trouba on any of them, but I guess we dont have any options.

Gallant is so fucking stupid. All of the shooters on one unit and all of the passers on the other. Trouba should be nowhere near the powerplay.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Great how the 4 day break was talked about as a mini camp a way to bring everything together with 4 days of on ice practice. 4-2. We got the break part right. Which I'm sure at least 1 of the 2 days was required under the CBA.  Maybe the plan is to run the 4 corners to burn the clock with non-stop passing on PP1?

Maybe the PP1 configuration is to force some of the usual suspects to stop with the pass-pass-pass and start shooting?

For a lot of this season and last the Rangers were a pass too many and a shot short.

at the risk of sounding too jealous and petty, our team struggling would be a lot more easy to digest if the devils didn’t become so damn good since last season. Jack and Nico are going to be an amazing 1-2 center punch for the next 15 years, on top of Mercer and now Meier.

I guess I really just want to see the Rangers moves pay off with a cup before the Devs, but deep down in my gut, I know the devils are going to win one before we ever do again.

I’m sorry for the rant. I don’t know why this is bringing me down so much hockywise. Oh well.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

https://www.nhl.com/news/new-york-rangers-patrick-kane-trying-to-feel-more-comfortable-after-first-practice/c-341947572

Am I the only one weirded out that Kane (and possibly the whole team) hasn't practiced In the last 7 days or more? 

Isn't that not normal? Don't teams practice more often than that? Even on the road? 

with the way they play sometimes I’m more surprised that they practice at all

• LOL 1