• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

4 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Canes minus Svechnikov don't really scare me.

Averaging 2.3 goals per game since he went down and were shutout 4 times in that span. 

The back to back a few weeks ago show me otherwise. They are better coached and they have a healthy goaltender situation (as opposed to last year). They are a really good squad.

jersey is fast as hell, they present challenges as well. 

Anything short of a legit run will be a disappointment, but getting out fo the 1st round will be a challenge ether way 

Edited by Flynn

Bring 'em on...I don't care who it is at this point.

In order to win a Stanley Cup, we have to beat good teams.  It may as well be the best!  Fuck it!! 

Whatever path we have to take, we take. 

Let's do this!

• The Chyt! 1
  • Believe 2

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Bring 'em on...I don't care who it is at this point.

In order to win a Stanley Cup, we have to beat good teams.  It may as well be the best!  Fuck it!! 

Whatever path we have to take, we take. 

Let's do this!

I doubt either Jersey or Carolina is ecstatic about playing the Rangers either. Let it roll!

• Cheers 1
  • Believe 2

5 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Daily dose of Ranger lover Ray Ferraro hating on the Rangers.

I think if he was alone in a room with 2 men trying to kill him and 1 guy wearing a Rangers jersey and he was holding a gun with 2 bullets in it, he would shoot the Rangers fan twice.

Yet nothing he said in that clip was inaccurate...

52 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Knicks playoff schedule came out. They play Sunday at MSG at 1pm. As of now, Billy Joel is scheduled for Saturday night. But I think its a safe bet that that concert is going to be postponed for Game 3 of our series.

Playoffs start Monday

Monday Game 1

Wednesday Game 2

Friday Game 3

Sunday Game 4 (ABC Network Game)

So concert does not need to be postponed and nothing would interfere with the Knicks

And if the NHL wants Game 1 to be Tuesday, they can do

Tuesday Game 1

Thursday Game 2

Sunday Game 3 (ABC Network Game)

Tuesday Game 4

Edited by Blue Heaven

2 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Playoffs start Monday

Monday Game 1

Wednesday Game 2

Friday Game 3

So concert does not need to be postponed and nothing would interfere with the Knicks

Tuesday Game 1

Thursday Game 2

Tuesday Game 4

IIRC the NHL has not been shy about back-to-backs in the early rounds, either, right?

Just now, Pete said:

IIRC the NHL has not been shy about back-to-backs in the early rounds, either, right?

yep, and for some reason they love to do back to backs when travel is included....they'll work around the billy joel concert, I'm sure Dolan would probably like to still have the concert and not re-schedule it, its a huge money maker and they are playing on the fact that its a monthly residency.

7 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

yep, and for some reason they love to do back to backs when travel is included....they'll work around the billy joel concert, I'm sure Dolan would probably like to still have the concert and not re-schedule it, its a huge money maker and they are playing on the fact that its a monthly residency.

Travel in the first round is not really going to be a thing no matter who they play. It's a quick trip either way. It's either a 90 min bus ride in traffic or an 90 min charter plane to Carolina. 

14 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Playoffs start Monday

Monday Game 1

Wednesday Game 2

Friday Game 3

Tuesday Game 1

Thursday Game 2

Tuesday Game 4

I doubt they’re gonna do a Garden doubleheader in the playoffs on Sunday.

From what I know from people who work there, the next 3 Billy concerts (April/May/June) come with warnings of postponements so I wouldn’t be shocked if they move the concert if they begin the series Tuesday. 

31 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Daily dose of Ranger lover Ray Ferraro hating on the Rangers.

I think if he was alone in a room with 2 men trying to kill him and 1 guy wearing a Rangers jersey and he was holding a gun with 2 bullets in it, he would shoot the Rangers fan twice.

Care to disagree with anything he said in that clip? It's painfully obvious.