• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

3 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Really think Laf is wasted with Chytil and Goodrow, but we'll see. Kravtsov getting another chance with the big dogs. Need lots of time to gel.

Laf and Chytil were the ones carrying the kid line, so I like them staying together. I’d rather see Blais rather than Goodrow there when healthy though.

• Like 1

Trouba on the powerplay over jones is silly but I don’t mind him in general on pp2. Would rather see jones there to set him up. Trouba jones chytil kakko laf is way better imo and trouba can just sit for one timers and serve as insurance for the young kids on the pp 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Jones needs to be on the PP.

He needs to replace either Trouba or Kravtsov. Kakko controls the puck on his stick so well, and Lafreniere can thread a pass. They need a center so Chytil is automatic. I'd rather replace Kravtsov because Trouba can be the left circle trigger guy, but whoever gets dropped, Jones needs to run that unit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

He needs to replace either Trouba or Kravtsov. Kakko controls the puck on his stick so well, and Lafreniere can thread a pass. They need a center so Chytil is automatic. I'd rather replace Kravtsov because Trouba can be the left circle trigger guy, but whoever gets dropped, Jones needs to run that unit.

Chytils playing on the left circle. Get him out of there. That’s the last place he should be playing on the PP. 

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 1