• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

2 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

That third line will not produce a single point. 

1 hour ago, Cash or Czech said:

Nor touch the puck. 

I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw this.  It seems like a terrible idea on paper but maybe it works?  Certainly has the speed component.  

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I like the gesture but put it on the game jersey.  Who sees the practice jersey other than Rangers nuts like us?

I'm a vet.  I'd rather them wear that thing all week on the practice jersey than see it all week on the game jersey lol.  Maybe only wear it Thursday since they don't have a game Friday.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm a vet.  I'd rather them wear that thing all week on the practice jersey than see it all week on the game jersey lol.  Maybe only wear it Thursday since they don't have a game Friday.

Or a warmup jersey

rangers.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Cool. No Gauthier.  Awesome.  Great. Good job. Way to go Gallant.  Get your piles of shit in Reaves and Carpenter out there. Not the guy bringing a little something in his last few games.

Guy scores a sweet goal, gets banished to the 4th line. Vesey plays every game has one goal and disappears in scrums and on the score sheet and hes on the 2nd line.  I swear you fail- up to play for Gallant. YOUR guys stink Gallant. Move on from them.  I'm amazed but not amazed that we were all right about Vesey instantly becoming a Gallant guy. Why does he latch on to these garbage players? 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Cool. No Gauthier.  Awesome.  Great. Good job. Way to go Gallant.  Get your piles of shit in Reaves and Carpenter out there. Not the guy bringing a little something in his last few games.

Guy scores a sweet goal, gets banished to the 4th line. Vesey plays every game has one goal and disappears in scrums and on the score sheet and hes on the 2nd line.  I swear you fail- up to play for Gallant. YOUR guys stink Gallant. Move on from them.  I'm amazed but not amazed that we were all right about Vesey instantly becoming a Gallant guy. Why does he latch on to these garbage players? 

Gauthier is hurt. 

26 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

I’m a proponent that the team hasn’t been as bad as people are making it out to be. I would not normally embrace any kind of coaching change talk at this stage, however it won’t take much to push the needle in that direction for me when this guy is floating around…

hockey smile GIF

Ugh please no. I can’t do that style of hockey for 82 games. 

4 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

That third line will not produce a single point. 

4 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Nor touch the puck. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw this.  It seems like a terrible idea on paper but maybe it works?  Certainly has the speed component.  

It depends who that put in Kravtsov's spot when he inevitably goes down injured again this time. 

51 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

I’m a proponent that the team hasn’t been as bad as people are making it out to be. I would not normally embrace any kind of coaching change talk at this stage, however it won’t take much to push the needle in that direction for me when this guy is floating around…

hockey smile GIF

Well the window is basically now...personnel wise this team is not getting much better without breaking it down and rebuilding, so if drury starts to doubt gallant is the guy, hes gotta consider making a change sooner rather than later... ESPECIALLY for a guy like that