• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

4 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

If Halak starts tomorrow, we riot.

Lol, of course he’s going to start. Halak should have only played vs the NYI and PHX this week, but GG had other plans to start him vs CBJ too.  So basically if Halak starts tomorrow, he’ll start more games than our Vezina winner this week. 

6 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

I don’t think GG knows how to use a smartphone or the internet

Don’t know  if Gallant is the right coach let alone if he knows how to use the internet 

Something about him or decisions he makes I just don’t trust 

6 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

This loss wasn’t on line pairs. This was on will you win. Very disappointed to see this type of shit from this group.

Valli nailed it in the post game. Just utter surprise and disappointment. This team is better than that.

Edited by jsm7302

I'd be drawing up some new lines from scratch, they play as if they can just breeze through the regular season, and they all act like "the other guy" is going to do the heavy lifting.

Lafreniere Zib Kakko

Panarin Chytil Blais

Kreider Trochek Gauthier

Doesn't Really Matter

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'd be drawing up some new lines from scratch, they play as if they can just breeze through the regular season, and they all act like "the other guy" is going to do the heavy lifting.

Lafreniere Zib Kakko

Panarin Chytil Blais

Kreider Trochek Gauthier

Doesn't Really Matter

Got a good giggle from that one!

I like the idea though.  They look stale!

31 minutes ago, Pete said:

Lafreniere Zib Kakko

Panarin Chytil Blais

Kreider Trochek Gauthier

Doesn't Really Matter

I’d go this route because I’d like to see Chytil get reps with Panarin and see what happens, but Kreider Chytil Gauthier would be some kind of size/speed combination to see for shits and giggles.

• Cheers 1