• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

On 3/30/2023 at 4:39 PM, Slobberknocker said:

dont be surprised if ryan needs an off season repair.  i have no knowledge of this but its just the mentality of the hockey player.  better be safe than sorry and sit him until it matters.

Yeah that bent carrot can be a real bitch lol

• LMFAO 1

Thought the TB game was tonight. Sitting on the deck indulging Jack n Gingers in pint glasses. Just realized it's tmrw. Now I'm all tuned up w no place to go. Well it's 80 here and dry. Got the dog hanging on the deck. All good boys. Damn now I have to get at it again tmrw. Sucks lol

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

51 minutes ago, Dem said:

Thought the TB game was tonight. Sitting on the deck indulging Jack n Gingers in pint glasses. Just realized it's tmrw. Now I'm all tuned up w no place to go. Well it's 80 here and dry. Got the dog hanging on the deck. All good boys. Damn now I have to get at it again tmrw. Sucks lol

That sounds like a good problem to have 

• Keeps it 100 1

3 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Wait a second. Fox got fined the same amount for that slash as Killorn did for spearing Igor in the balls?

George Parros. PLEASE step down. What an imbecile.

Absolute clown. Not excusing Fox, he deserved a penalty, but Perry was being a cunt just standing on top of Igor for an extended period of time. He knew what he was doing.

Killorn blatantly speared Igor in net. Completely unprovoked.

• VINNY! 1