• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Trading Panarin?

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

Same. I'm just saying I won't go so far as to call it laughable, or suggest it'll never happen. Doubly so if he has another playoffs performance like last season's.

NMC, big ticket, we'll never get equal value... Forget the stars are lining, the universe needs to align.

The only thing would be if he wants out. And why would he? 

No idea. Shrinking role? Unhappiness? I'm just saying it's not impossible.

Before the Tkachuk trade, I'd have looked at Florida because of the Bobrovsky connect. I have no idea where he'd go now. I guess maybe wherever Kane goes?

3 hours ago, Phil said:

No idea. Shrinking role? Unhappiness? I'm just saying it's not impossible.

Before the Tkachuk trade, I'd have looked at Florida because of the Bobrovsky connect. I have no idea where he'd go now. I guess maybe wherever Kane goes?

He'd have to be legit miserable. Panarin is not someone I see being moved, especially since you're not going to get equal value as @Pete mentioned. 

I understand he can be frustrating, but removing a 90 point forward hurts this team badly. Two guys that have a higher chance of being moved to me is Kreider and Trouba (cap casualty)

Also, I refuse to live in a world where @Vodka Drunkenski gets his way.

• LMFAO 1

15 minutes ago, Shane Falco said:

He'd have to be legit miserable. Panarin is not someone I see being moved, especially since you're not going to get equal value as @Pete mentioned. 

I understand he can be frustrating, but removing a 90 point forward hurts this team badly. Two guys that have a higher chance of being moved to me is Kreider and Trouba (cap casualty)

Also, I refuse to live in a world where @Vodka Drunkenski gets his way.

This thread has 21 pages. He’s already won bro 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Not so sure it's seeing him live as him being happy playing.  I don't think it's a coincidence that Tarasenko has played 3 games here and it's been Panarin's best 3 games of the season.

Yeah man, there might be something to that!  He was the best player on the ice last night besides K'....that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

He's probably one of the best free agent signings in the history of the franchise...probably 2nd to the Messiah!

They traded for Messier. Panarin is, IMO, the best free agent signing in history. Cup or not.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

He's probably one of the best free agent signings in the history of the franchise...probably 2nd to the Messiah!

Dude, he's one of the most successful free agent signings in New York sports history. When is the last time a player came here and free agency, especially Ranger, and was every bit as advertised? You'd have to go back to the non-injured version of Gaborik.