• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

This is random, but, i'm trying to not drink beer anymore. Getting tired of it. Wanna switch to drinking scotch or whiskey when I go out or just a drink at the house.

Anybody have any recommendations on which to drink? First timer on them, so wanna start with something smooth and not too bad.

I have drank Johnny Walker black, not a fan of it. Any ideas would be great.

Your evening might end a lot more quickly.

Recommend you looks for better IPAs / better beers

I can handle my alcohol. lol Plus I don't plan on having 5-7 of them in a night.

That's his point. It's not about handling anything. You're going to have 2, maybe 3...Instead of 6-7 beers...What are you going to drink after/before/between? Club soda?

That's his point. It's not about handling anything. You're going to have 2, maybe 3...Instead of 6-7 beers...What are you going to drink after/before/between? Club soda?

I'll just pace myself. Or try to. My problem with beer, no matter which it is, I drink too fast. I'll be on beer 4, while my friends are just getting their 2nd round. Idk why, but Itend to drink beer a lot faster than anything else or most people.

I figured a scotch and sods would take me a bit to finish.

Some people out there have clearly too much time at hand.

Last night someone here in Hamburg went and build a wall into a door of a subway train.

http://cdn4.spiegel.de/images/image-842407-galleryV9-qayk.jpg

http://cdn1.spiegel.de/images/image-842408-galleryV9-jiju.jpg

Fits the door perfectly, so professional work.

So weird — a Guineafowl is in our backyard (well, the backyard of the apartment building we live in) just clucking around eating whatever off the ground. No idea how it got there. Can't imagine it's anyones pet.

I'm so confused about what to do — call animal control? I don't want to get someones' pet confiscated.

NHL Gamecenter...

You should be able to just log-in here (using the same username and password as the app) and just watch games:

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenterlive/?DB_OEM_ID=30000

Did you pay for an app? Or did you buy a subscription from the NHL inside the app?

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't understand why you're having problems

No not at all, appreciate the help navigating this bullshit.

I paid for the GameCenter app that gave me every game on my android device. It works great, I just don't understand why I can't get signed in on a PC. I have no memory of ever choosing a password for gamecenter and there's nowhere to reset other than talking to some muppet at Rogers who doesn't understand what I'm talking about.

No not at all, appreciate the help navigating this bullshit.

I paid for the GameCenter app that gave me every game on my android device. It works great, I just don't understand why I can't get signed in on a PC. I have no memory of ever choosing a password for gamecenter and there's nowhere to reset other than talking to some muppet at Rogers who doesn't understand what I'm talking about.

How much was the app?