• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
So...I messed up. John Stewart's future replacement Trevor Noah is doing standup near me and all of the shows are sold out. Was gonna get two tickets for me and my girlfriend for her birthday this weekend. Anyone have suggestions for comedy clubs in or around NYC or the hot Broadway shows right now?

So...I messed up. John Stewart's future replacement Trevor Noah is doing standup near me and all of the shows are sold out. Was gonna get two tickets for me and my girlfriend for her birthday this weekend. Anyone have suggestions for comedy clubs in or around NYC or the hot Broadway shows right now?

Comedy cellar is always a great place to see a comedy show. You have to reserve tix in advance but its usually not overly packed so you should be able to get tix even a day or two in advance.

This is random, but, i'm trying to not drink beer anymore. Getting tired of it. Wanna switch to drinking scotch or whiskey when I go out or just a drink at the house.

Anybody have any recommendations on which to drink? First timer on them, so wanna start with something smooth and not too bad.

I have drank Johnny Walker black, not a fan of it. Any ideas would be great.

This is random, but, i'm trying to not drink beer anymore. Getting tired of it. Wanna switch to drinking scotch or whiskey when I go out or just a drink at the house.

Anybody have any recommendations on which to drink? First timer on them, so wanna start with something smooth and not too bad.

Bulleit is pretty great.

Hudson's four grain bourbon is pretty cool. Awesome NY product, but sometimes hard to find.

And super pricey.

A lot of whiskey drinkers have bottles for regular drinking and a bottle or two for occasions. Might as well point him in the right direction.

I sometimes go back to Gentleman Jack as a regular, but would I recommend it when asked?