• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://fortune.com/2024/07/09/gen-z-sobriety-athletic-brewing-biggest-non-alcoholic-beer-brand-doubles-valuation/

What do y'all make of this generation going sober? So many fun times with the social lubricant, confidence building alcohol. I don't know if I support it or condemn it. To each their own; just interesting to see a generation turn on something ingrained into our culture.

8 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

https://fortune.com/2024/07/09/gen-z-sobriety-athletic-brewing-biggest-non-alcoholic-beer-brand-doubles-valuation/

What do y'all make of this generation going sober? So many fun times with the social lubricant, confidence building alcohol. I don't know if I support it or condemn it. To each their own; just interesting to see a generation turn on something ingrained into our culture.

What a huge coincidence that as soon as weed is legalized people stop drinking... 🤔 

Personally I'm all for the liquor to weed swap. Aside from what liquor does to your brain cells an organs, nobody ever sat in therapy talking about how their dad came home and smoked a j and beat the hell out of them.

• Keeps it 100 1

50 minutes ago, siddious said:

Gen z is also not having sex.

thats all you need to know about them 

Because they don't know how to talk to people anymore, they only know how to swipe apps and send dick pics. 

• Bullseye 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Because they don't know how to talk to people anymore, they only know how to swipe apps and send dick pics. 

Alcohol makes you horny, and do other stupid things. World would be pretty boring without alcohol. 

14 hours ago, Pete said:

What a huge coincidence that as soon as weed is legalized people stop drinking... 🤔 

Personally I'm all for the liquor to weed swap. Aside from what liquor does to your brain cells an organs, nobody ever sat in therapy talking about how their dad came home and smoked a j and beat the hell out of them.

It's interesting because people that drink moderately have a longer life span than those who abstain completely (per some study that popped in my feed forever ago). I feel like, if true, it has everything to do with stress management. Let's face it,  a drink at the end of a stressful day helps let off some steam which inevitably has positive coronary effects (maybe....I'm not a doctor). Possible weed has the same effects? Idk, I don't smoke or eat edibles or any other partaking possibility of THC. 

• Eyeballs 1

12 hours ago, siddious said:

Gen z is also not having sex.

thats all you need to know about them 

Yea, and they don't care to obtain drivers licenses and drive, etc. Quite an odd generation.

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Wait, wut???

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

ok, that's better!

There is serious scientific research that says the reason gen z isn’t drinking is because Ozzy drank all booze and there is none for them 

• Eyeballs 1

Just now, siddious said:

There is serious scientific research that says the reason gen z isn’t drinking is because Ozzy drank all booze and there is none for them 

I fucked all their chicks too!!!  LOL

• LMFAO 2
  • JIMMY! 1

Just now, Ozzy said:

Mostly "its" and "whatcha-ma-call-its"  😉

Look, Ozzy, they're not all 10s. Sometimes, you need to go to Ronkonkoma on the 2AM train out of Penn and just get yourself a few 2s.

• Bullseye 1

3 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

Look, Ozzy, they're not all 10s. Sometimes, you need to go to Ronkonkoma on the 2AM train out of Penn and just get yourself a few 2s.

Hey....Five 2's still gets us a 10! 

1 hour ago, Albatrosss said:

i think i fucked a 1 once.  Pretty sure i was hammered drunk.   

Good times!

Pretty sure most of us have, Simon.  But fat ugly chicks need luvin' too!!

sad fat woman GIF