• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

10 hours ago, Keirik said:

Today would have been my fathers 74th bday. So weird that he's been gone since 2008. Goes so fast yet feels so long ago at the same time. It's really too bad he didn't get to see much of my life back here in the states but I guess life is what happens when other plans are made. RIP pops. Until we meet again. 

Happy birthday and RIP in sure he’s in Valhalla cheering you on right now man 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Albatrosss said:

Lost my father this month 6 years ago.  Miss him every day.  Still have his phone number stored on my phone.  Sometimes i look at it wanting to dial it, but scared.  

My Condolences, my man!!

17 hours ago, Keirik said:

Today would have been my fathers 74th bday. So weird that he's been gone since 2008. Goes so fast yet feels so long ago at the same time. It's really too bad he didn't get to see much of my life back here in the states but I guess life is what happens when other plans are made. RIP pops. Until we meet again. 

God bless brotha. As I watch my kids get older, it certainly makes me appreciate time; time with them, teaching, playing, relaxing etc. I'm sure you are getting that perspective with your little one as well. Being a Dad is the best job I've ever had and I'm sure most men who experience it, feel the same way. RIP to your Pops, I'm sure you were one of the best things in his life until the very end.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been sick with a fever and death since Feb 6. Quarantining since Fever will not go away. Been to two diff doctors, all tests neg except that it could possibly be the early onset on pnumonia? This blooows

7 hours ago, Keirik said:

I've been sick with a fever and death since Feb 6. Quarantining since Fever will not go away. Been to two diff doctors, all tests neg except that it could possibly be the early onset on pnumonia? This blooows

Or maybe you’re just dying. 

Sick Kill Me GIF

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

The Bucket addiction is tough to kick...all these side effects!  LOL

Feel better soon, my man!  😃

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

cleaning GIF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 10:58 AM, Albatrosss said:

Lost my father this month 6 years ago.  Miss him every day.  Still have his phone number stored on my phone.  Sometimes i look at it wanting to dial it, but scared.  

I just saw this. I'm sorry for the loss of your Dad. I think of mine everyday. Mom too.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 1/7/2024 at 5:54 PM, Keirik said:

I'm sorry for your loss Keirik. I can't believe my Dad has been gone since 2002. My mom since 2017.  

• Like 1