• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

11 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm fine with no snow.  I would like another week of temps in the 30s though.  There is way too much stuff starting to bloom in the yard that shouldn't be blooming yet.

The Office Thumbs Down GIF

please go up to 70 I can’t stand the cold. I’ll mow my lawn daily I don’t care. 

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

Can we get just one freaking snow storm? Doesn’t have to be 3 ft of snow but for the love of god, I’m in flip flops in February. It’s weird. 

yea you wearing flip flops in 40-50 degree weather is totally normal 

• LMFAO 2
  • TroCheckmark 1

What's up everyone? it's been a while for me, cut back on the internet for a while, got tired of seeing all the nonsense and negativity(not here, just in general). Finally pulled back out my laptop for something other than paying bills, lol. Gotta back into coming here, missed it.

• Cheers 2
  • Applause 1

11 minutes ago, NYR2711 said:

What's up everyone? it's been a while for me, cut back on the internet for a while, got tired of seeing all the nonsense and negativity(not here, just in general). Finally pulled back out my laptop for something other than paying bills, lol. Gotta back into coming here, missed it.

Buckle up, we're about to get Kane and then the true negativity will begin.

• LMFAO 1

6 minutes ago, Morphinity 2.0 said:

Buckle up, we're about to get Kane and then the true negativity will begin.

Lol, Im sure it will. As long as we don't give up too much, to me, it is what it is. Its been like this with this team ever since I was a kid, go out get the star player, everyone complains, and then they lose. Hopefully at some point, they will get it right again.

8 minutes ago, NYR2711 said:

Lol, Im sure it will. As long as we don't give up too much, to me, it is what it is. Its been like this with this team ever since I was a kid, go out get the star player, everyone complains, and then they lose. Hopefully at some point, they will get it right again.

Welcome back, man!!!  What'd you do with @josh???   😉 

30 minutes ago, NYR2711 said:

I’m a moderator now so tread lightly ! 🙂 

30 minutes ago, NYR2711 said:

You missed a lot. Phil got over thrown, we briefly transitioned into a Texas rangers forum, Phil retook the forum, we now have a hot Ozzy thread and we all have a separate tab open with a “rangers get kane” post ready to go 

• LMFAO 2
  • TroCheckmark 1

1 minute ago, siddious said:

You missed a lot. Phil got over thrown, we briefly transitioned into a Texas rangers forum, Phil retook the forum, we now have a hot Ozzy thread and we all have a separate tab open with a “rangers get kane” post ready to go 

les-miserables-les-mis.gif

35 minutes ago, siddious said:

This must be why it was giving me issues when this site made me sign in again and said could not be found, lol.