• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Just seeing this lol

The funniest part of the drama was he changed his avi from a pic of him and her and changed it to a pic of him and Vally and then took her out of his bio lmao. Apparently he was dming some other chicks the whole time

Prob offering to trade Lias Andersson signed merch for nudes.

• LOL 2

20 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Just seeing this lol

The funniest part of the drama was he changed his avi from a pic of him and her and changed it to a pic of him and Vally and then took her out of his bio lmao. Apparently he was dming some other chicks the whole time

lmao how did I miss this?

He proposed to her not so long ago too. What a guy

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 9:42 AM, Phil said:

How I know my wife was the last to use the Brita? It's fucking empty. Every. Single. Time.

This is marriage.

My wife does that with salad dressing. Uses it and puts the empty bottle back in since it technically can dress one piece of lettuce still lol

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

My wife does that with salad dressing. Uses it and puts the empty bottle back in since it technically can dress one piece of lettuce still lol

Any empty container going back into the fridge is just lazy, obnoxious behavior. Milk, water, salad dressing, whatever.

• Keeps it 100 1

Haven't logged in in forever (couldn't remember my email so had to create a new account) but I'm feeling sentimental. We got our wedding photos back today and I need to share my appreciation for what brought us together in the first place. WeBleedBlue is where we met but it continued here and I so loved meeting a lot of your guys in person over the years. Forever grateful! 

(Amanda)

• Cheers 3
  • VINNY! 1
  • JIMMY! 1
  • Applause 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, josh said:

Anyone have a 3d printer or deal with related shit? My son saved up for one and I have no idea wtf is going on. Now I’m trying to find ‘templates’(?) to download. 

Yea I can send you some links for good sites with templates tomorrow when I’m at my comp

• Like 1

• 1 month later...