• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

18 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Speaking of dudes lost in the shuffle....sending out an S.O.S to @RodrigueGabriel!!!

RG!!  Where ya been, fella!!!  😃

Hey OZ! Thanks for asking. Hope you (and all y'all) are well. I think I mentioned that last year I made the hapless mistake of getting a job - with a lunatic start-up no less. So my ability to engage in multi-hour debates in the middle of the day is just 100% gone - sadly. I'm watching the games, but usually it's on my computer with my family watching something else on TV (we all make our deals), so it's a pain to jump back and forth to the GDT and risk missing action. But I do usually pop in a few times a game to get a laugh or trigger Josh's superstition neuroses. But I'm around and will probably return to near full participation come Playoff time. (Oh shit, did I just jinx it?)

• VINNY! 3

4 minutes ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

Hey OZ! Thanks for asking. Hope you (and all y'all) are well. I think I mentioned that last year I made the hapless mistake of getting a job - with a lunatic start-up no less. So my ability to engage in multi-hour debates in the middle of the day is just 100% gone - sadly. I'm watching the games, but usually it's on my computer with my family watching something else on TV (we all make our deals), so it's a pain to jump back and forth to the GDT and risk missing action. But I do usually pop in a few times a game to get a laugh or trigger Josh's superstition neuroses. But I'm around and will probably return to near full participation come Playoff time. (Oh shit, did I just jinx it?)

Ah Awesome, RG!!!  Yeah man, hang in there!!!  Don't worry, we'll be in the playoffs, man!! 

Glad everything's cool with you and the family!! 

We'll be here, man!!!!  😃

14 minutes ago, Karan said:

You might as well try and get Mucker to join the forum as well then. 🤣

I too am curious about the percentage of rangers fans in the arena? How many were wearing road white? How many home? Male female ratio? Lol

• LOL 1

On 1/25/2022 at 4:43 PM, Jules said:

More than five years between posts. That has to be a record.

Welcome back sir. Was just going through a few boxes after moving into my house and doing the drawing of hank that I think your sister? Girlfriend? Did. That’s going right up in my office as soon as it’s ready for wall art.

1 hour ago, siddious said:

Welcome back sir. Was just going through a few boxes after moving into my house and doing the drawing of hank that I think your sister? Girlfriend? Did. That’s going right up in my office as soon as it’s ready for wall art.

Sister. She's insanely talented.

I’m probably the only one here that cares, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. Year of the Tiger this year. My year so hopefully good things happen. 
as a tradition of anyone wants to give it a go, make sure you have noodles for dinner. The longer the better. It’s a sign of longevity in life. 
if you want to impress any Chinese for this day in Chinese, (I’ll give you both dialects) you can say

gong hay fat Choi (Cantonese)

or Gong Xie ( she) fa Cai (chai) in Mandarin. 
both mean happy New Years. 

• Cheers 5