• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Meant to post this a while ago but it kept slipping my mind while on here.  I went to the NYI - CBJ game last week at UBS.  One of my beer league teams was playing on the ice after the game(otherwise I'd never waste my time/money on that team).  First time at the new arena, it is very nice.  One thing that caught my attention which I was sorter perplexed by.  For a team that is supposed to be "Long Island's team", they sure do have a lot of NYC themes throughout the building.  Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, even Lady Liberty.  You can practically see MSG in some of the in-arena scoreboard montages.  Very odd.  There was the random shot of Jones Beach and a lighthouse here and there but it was heavy towards NYC.  I know they tried to embrace NYC when they went to Barclays but figured they would have dropped that gag since UBS is on the border back in Nassau.

Just now, Cash or Czech said:

What happened? I love a good implosion.

Well I did first see a series of absolutely brutal NYR takes from Stat Boy Steven but ignored it figuring it wasnt a big deal, just some bad takes, NYR twitter will move on (comparing Copp to Ryan Spooner)

Then his gf started bullying somebody at the game for buying a knockoff jersey that had Goodrow's # in Tampa (19) on it (I assume he bought from a knockoff site when we signed him before he had his # picked out) and everyone is basically calling her a bitch/offering to all pitch in and buy the guy an authentic Goodrow jersey with the right #

then people just started pulling old tweets and some sort of racist stuff about Miller was said. All in all, a fun time for NYR twitter.

23 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

IDK if this is the right thread to talk about drama on NYR twitter but the sudden implosion of Stat Boy Steven and his girlfriend both getting canceled/shamed is hilarious 

Probably not. Gonna just dump it into the Bar Room.

• TroCheckmark 1

On 3/28/2022 at 1:05 PM, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

IDK if this is the right thread to talk about drama on NYR twitter but the sudden implosion of Stat Boy Steven and his girlfriend both getting canceled/shamed is hilarious 

Is that someone who should be followed?