• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I’m on like 2 hours sleep. I could totally pass out now but eventually night keith will take over and keep me awake later I’m sure . Hate night Keith sometimes lol 

Edited by Keirik
Because Simon needlessly pointed out typos forcing me to waste my own time :)
  • LMFAO 1

I fucking hate hate hate when someone hands me their phone to watch some “ viral video” or ‘hilarious’ meme. 
I’ve started to respond with exchanging videos with the most recent thing that comes up on youtube. It’s usually a rangers video or some random wwe shoot video that’s obnoxiously long. I sit there and stare at them awkwardly. 

“No no. You had me watch a video, so you watch this.” 

• LOL 1

So I take care of everything in our house. Every bill, every maintenance, every upgrade. Whatever. I asked my wife to deal with one thing. I asked her this because we got the mirror for her workouts in our home gym in the basement. Expensive piece of equipment but it keeps her butt lookimg nice and I enjoy that lol. However……the one thing she has to do? Look in the infinite half of our basement and check the oil tank to make sure we aren’t low.

lookimg back, I knew this was a mistake. Last late fall/ early winter she made her first mistake. I woke up after she left for work to a freezing house. Realize right away “oh shit we are empty.” So the mench that I am, I find an oil company. Pay for their delivery, bleed the line of the system to accept it and boom, problem solved. I get the usual promise that it won’t happen again.

she goes up to sleep tonight at like 9pm or so. By 1045 I’m thinking I, getting sick. Man I feel really cold.  Ugh. Look at the temp gauge? 54 degrees. Walk into the basement? Tank empty. 

I’m pissed. It’s bad. This is sat night into Sunday. One place wants a 400% increase of price to deliver. I have space heaters everywhere for the night anD will use the wood fireplace tomorrow but ffs. Why did I get married?

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, Keirik said:

So I take care of everything in our house. Every bill, every maintenance, every upgrade. Whatever. I asked my wife to deal with one thing. I asked her this because we got the mirror for her workouts in our home gym in the basement. Expensive piece of equipment but it keeps her butt lookimg nice and I enjoy that lol. However……the one thing she has to do? Look in the infinite half of our basement and check the oil tank to make sure we aren’t low.

lookimg back, I knew this was a mistake. Last late fall/ early winter she made her first mistake. I woke up after she left for work to a freezing house. Realize right away “oh shit we are empty.” So the mench that I am, I find an oil company. Pay for their delivery, bleed the line of the system to accept it and boom, problem solved. I get the usual promise that it won’t happen again.

she goes up to sleep tonight at like 9pm or so. By 1045 I’m thinking I, getting sick. Man I feel really cold.  Ugh. Look at the temp gauge? 54 degrees. Walk into the basement? Tank empty. 

I’m pissed. It’s bad. This is sat night into Sunday. One place wants a 400% increase of price to deliver. I have space heaters everywhere for the night anD will use the wood fireplace tomorrow but ffs. Why did I get married?

Marriage is fun!

• LMFAO 1

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

That is one thing I love about having natural gas now.  Never have to worry about an empty tank.  FWI, if you're in a pinch like that late at night, go get a few gallons of diesel from the gas station and dump that in your tank.  Works perfectly fine.  Been in that situation plenty of times lol.

• VINNY! 1

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That is one thing I love about having natural gas now.  Never have to worry about an empty tank.  FWI, if you're in a pinch like that late at night, go get a few gallons of diesel from the gas station and dump that in your tank.  Works perfectly fine.  Been in that situation plenty of times lol.

Yeah, I would have but on a Sat night at 11pm u didn't have an empty fuel can or funnel to get it in the oil tank