• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

What hospital did you go to?

Good Sam Hospital in Bayshore. I hate that place, every time we have dealt with their emergency room it has been a shit show. They were great when my wife gave birth both times, but other than that, they suck balls.

She is finally coming home today. Its been a rough week, thankfully she is coming home.

Good Sam Hospital in Bayshore. I hate that place, every time we have dealt with their emergency room it has been a shit show. They were great when my wife gave birth both times, but other than that, they suck balls.

She is finally coming home today. Its been a rough week, thankfully she is coming home.

Glad to hear she is coming home.

That's where I was born many moons ago. :)

so what are the odds of this...

An a/c unit I have keeps freezing up if i run it for too long. I decide to see if there are any youtube videos for fixes. I stumble across one. I'm watching the video and low and behold the guy in the video is someone I locked up once lol. Small world.

• 3 weeks later...
Amazing! Maybe it will be able to rival Google Maps capabilities from 2007.

:rofl: You're not wrong. But I've been an iPhone user since the 3G because I was on AT&T, and it never made sense to switch over with all the apps I've bought on the Apple platform. So having this available to me fully integrated is nice.

Weird. I dont know what I would do without google maps. It's never steered me wrong, no pun intended. Sometimes I use it even when I know where I'm going just in case theres an accident or traffic ahead and they suggest a different route due to that

I hear that. I also use it when I'm on my computer. It's just easier for me to use apple maps on my phone.

Nothing else major from WWDC. Not impressed with Apple Music and Beats 1. I get both of those together with Spotify for the same price. Why would I want to switch apps to switch between my music and premade radio?

Fuck...my grandfather just passed away. It wasnt entirely unexpected but its still hitting me. Just the damn worst timing too, being that apparently the funeral is set for Sunday and my dad is only one of my immediate family thats home. Mom left to visit sister in Chicago this morning. Good things plans changed outside of that or I wouldve been there too. This sucks.

Mom told me to call my dad and try to get him to maybe push the funeral to Monday as opposed to Sunday for obvious reasons, but I cant reach him. Hes probably driving to Brooklyn but usually answers via bluetooth. Is it weird that I feel worse for my dad because he basically has to deal with all this on his own for the time being than I do about my grandpa?