• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Dude has definitely lost his practice. That's a really big blow. He's getting ripped on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/river-bluff-dental-bloomington

Doubt you'll find many who will shed a tear over it. Frankly, it's their right. If you found out tomorrow that your Doctor enjoyed posting photos of himself online doing things you considered morally reprehensible, would you not allow that to influence your decision to go to him?

Doubt you'll find many who will shed a tear over it. Frankly, it's their right. If you found out tomorrow that your Doctor enjoyed posting photos of himself online doing things you considered morally reprehensible, would you not allow that to influence your decision to go to him?

Oh absolutely. I'd stop going.

I just know that losing a practice is incredibly tough. My dad lost his to Hurricane Sandy and he's had an awful time recovering from that. I can imagine it being impossible for this guy to ever find work again, at least as a dentist.

I'm not sure I support brigading Yelp as a form of protest. It's not the intended use of Yelp.

Sure it is. If you found out tomorrow that your favorite restaurant was owned by someone who posted, publicly, rants against blacks, would you still eat there?

Chick-fil-A comes to mind.

Oh absolutely. I'd stop going.

I just know that losing a practice is incredibly tough. My dad lost his to Hurricane Sandy and he's had an awful time recovering from that. I can imagine it being impossible for this guy to ever find work again, at least as a dentist.

They're not comparable. Your dad lost his to a natural disaster. It's awful, and he's probably a good person who didn't deserve it. And on a personal note, I'm really sorry to hear that happened to him.

This piece of shit used money he made as a dentist through his practice to fund a $55,000 trip to poach an animal no one should be killing, all for the purposes of posing with its carcass and severing it's head and hide, leaving the body to rot. He's not a good person, so if he loses his practice and his livelihood over it, too bad, so sad. I'll be over here trying to find a fuck to give.

http://images2.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED17/4fa61cc378d38.jpeg

They're not comparable. Your dad lost his to a natural disaster. It's awful, and he's probably a good person who didn't deserve it.

This piece of shit used money he made as a dentist through his practice to fund a $55,000 trip to poach an animal no one should be killing, all for the purposes of posing with its carcass and severing it's head and hide, leaving the body to rot. He's not a good person, so if he loses his practice and his livelihood over it, too bad, so sad. I'll be over here trying to find a fuck to give.

http://images2.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED17/4fa61cc378d38.jpeg

The guy wholly deserves everything that has come and will come to him.

I just have that small piece of me that feels bad for someone losing their practice. Then again it also seems like this guy might be able to survive without his practice considering all of the expensive hunting he can go out and do.

I feel bad for his family, or his kids, or anyone who relies on his livelihood to live, assuming they didn't support his ventures.

But Walter Palmer can get fucked, hard. Right now, today, there isn't a human on the planet whose well-being I could give less of a shit about.

Lmao.

I feel for anyone having to wear a uniform or suit during this crap. My goodness.

L was delayed this morning (as it usually is). This guy got on at Bedford Ave. in a suit, after having stood on the hot-as-fuck platform for like 25 minutes waiting for the train to crawl into the station. He couldn't hear what the conductor was saying so he asked this woman near him who told him and they proceeded to chat a little. I nearly LOL'd when he told her "just be thankful you don't have to wear a suit to work. I'm wearing a water bed to work right now".

I looked at him and he was soaked. The front of his shirt, from like the center of his chest to his stomach was just dark with sweat. Only the spot right around his tie was dry.

L was delayed this morning (as it usually is). This guy got on at Bedford Ave. in a suit, after having stood on the hot-as-fuck platform for like 25 minutes waiting for the train to crawl into the station. He couldn't hear what the conductor was saying so he asked this woman near him who told him and they proceeded to chat a little. I nearly LOL'd when he told her "just be thankful you don't have to wear a suit to work. I'm wearing a water bed to work right now".

I looked at him and he was soaked. The front of his shirt, from like the center of his chest to his stomach was just dark with sweat. Only the spot right around his tie was dry.

:rofl: Poor guy.

I was in the city a couple of weeks ago and I was going out to a nice place and so I dressed up relatively nice - jeans, button-down tucked in, half-boots. I was fucking drenched, like I just stepped into a rainstorm.

:rofl: Poor guy.

I was in the city a couple of weeks ago and I was going out to a nice place and so I dressed up relatively nice - jeans, button-down tucked in, half-boots. I was fucking drenched, like I just stepped into a rainstorm.

That's been me every single day for the last week.

The L has also been delayed twice this week, and both times with me stuck waiting on the platform. Both times I got to work like I just stepped out of the pool... fully clothed.