• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Ah. It might be different in Canada because in the States you have to buy a subscription for GameCenter and that's associated with your NHL.com account (username and password).

You having to pay for an app (our GameCenter app is free) and not having a username/password isn't something I'm familiar with.

So you can't even login to this site?

https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/

Since the out of town scoreboard is hidden...

I'll leave this vine of McDavid saucering an area pass to himself, and almost scoring. And that's against 2 great skaters, D'Angelo and Nurse.

This is out of this mornings' Newsday, I believe (came from a tweet from a friend who reads it regularly, so I'm assuming):

CEaBNQrWYAAu_Vn.jpg:large

Pretty ? propos considering last nights' events.

Edit: Scratch that, looks like Washington Post, which is delivered by Newsday carriers.

Well, there are two ways to think. One of them will have you miserable for 2 days and they other will have you upbeat for 2 days. Neither actually matters to the outcome of anything. So given that choice, I'd rather be upbeat. YMMV.

Well, there are two ways to think. One of them will have you miserable for 2 days and they other will have you upbeat for 2 days. Neither actually matters to the outcome of anything. So given that choice, I'd rather be upbeat. YMMV.

For me, I'm not miserable or upbeat. I'm anxious for the next game, understanding that all the math is against them, but I've got other things to worry about more than this team in the interim.

I just posted it because it's showing the actual science of "hope", in a way. To me it's like prayer. Do it if you want, or if you think it makes a difference, but know it actually doesn't.

For me, I'm not miserable or upbeat. I'm anxious for the next game, understanding that all the math is against them, but I've got other things to worry about more than this team in the interim.

I just posted it because it's showing the actual science of "hope", in a way. To me it's like prayer. Do it if you want, or if you think it makes a difference, but know it actually doesn't.

Well yea, I always say that's the beauty of sports. That's why people watch. Anything can happen.

The Caps came back against us from 3-1, and we did it to Pitt last year, and I think the Kings did it last year, as well.

I mean anyone can say what they want, but we'll all be watching on Friday. ;)

Congratulations!

Weren't you single like a month ago?

Back in January. Lol

Since then, my life has chaned completely and for the better. Met somebody who I instantly clicked with, turned her into a Ranger fan and it's been amazing ever since. Lol

I guess when you know you know.

We had a unique idea foe our announcement picture, t's on my Facebook. I jist can't post it from my phone. Lol I can't believe after the shit i've been through, I finally reached this point. I couldn't be any happier. Your congrats means a lot to me, all of yours. Especially from the handful of members who knew shit that happened to me.