• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I use these - http://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Sweatproof-Headphones-Hands-free/dp/B00NZTHGN2

Bluetooth, durable, don't fall out. Meets my three criteria.

Wow, that's cheap for some Bluetooth earbuds. I was expecting to be priced out of something like that, but now they're on my radar.

I'll send you a ink to the ones I use. They hook over your ears and stay secure.

Where dat link at, homie?

Spend an extra 15 and get Apple earbuds. They sound pretty good for the price

/fanboy

Come on, man. You know me better than this. ;)

I use skullcandy for $15

Word. I'll check 'em out.

Wow, that's cheap for some Bluetooth earbuds. I was expecting to be priced out of something like that, but now they're on my radar.

Where dat link at, homie?

Come on, man. You know me better than this. ;)

Word. I'll check 'em out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006WHPQCC

I've tried a few pairs of BT. They never seem to sound great and always cut out. That's just my experience.

The Bluetooth models intrigue me, but I worry about situational awareness when I run. I usually run with one bud out so I can hear cars and shit. Anyone have experience with that kind of stuff?

The one that was posted above comes with a clip that you can clip to your shirt. The buds themselves are heavier/bigger than normal ones, but if you should be able to clip it without it falling out.

Dog owners of BSBH,

My mom ended up getting another dog, 4 days later. She has been so depressed and she couldn't take not having another dog. I understand people cope with it differently, but I can't even seem to think of them having another dog around the house.

Would you guys get another dog or do you wait awhile before deciding on another?