• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

It's different for everyone. Some people feel the need to jump in and take care of another dog immediately, others think the way you do, where you can't even fathom it. So long as she's happy and the animal is cared for, I wouldn't look too deep into it.

I will probably get another dog. Not sure about the rotation, I hear the other dog gets depressed when the other passes.

Yeah, not sure about that either. I say it now, but when I move out, I'm not sure if I'd get a dog myself or not. I usually get really upset when someone passes but I'm not one to cry. So having a pet would be tough for me when it passes. I guess it's something to go through, you have to remember the great times, but still...I would like to try to avoid lol.

Anyone else have those days where you just feel incredibly stupid?

I can't put a thought together today

Yup. I'm having one of those days right now, creatively. Just really struggling with this open concept project where there's no direction at all on what to do.

Some days that's the best thing in the world... today is not one of those days.

Yeah, everyone associates this time of the year with March Madness or whatever, but this is when hockey starts getting really good. I start watching multiple games a night on a regular basis as opposed to earlier in the year when I may or may not.

Basically between now and the middle of June is hockeyhockeyhockeyhockey.

Basketball is not good. Hockey is good.

Yeah, everyone associates this time of the year with March Madness or whatever, but this is when hockey starts getting really good. I start watching multiple games a night on a regular basis as opposed to earlier in the year when I may or may not.

Basically between now and the middle of June is hockeyhockeyhockeyhockey.

College basketball blowsssssss away the NBA. I don't hate the NBA but I have a strong dislike for it.

Hence this being my ''second favorite time of the year'' clearly the NHL playoffs are far superior for me.

But this is nice to keep me occupied on Ranger off-days.

I didn't say NBA. I said basketball.

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-19%20at%203.47.40%20PM.png

To each their own. I don't mind College Basketball. I just follow it more than the NBA since i'm more passionate about the Kansas Jayhawks than I am the Chicago Bulls.

But, i'll more than likely be keep tracking of all tbe NHL games tonight. Mostly the Canes/Habs and Wild/Caps game. Mostly for fantasy hockey reasons.

I've tried on several occasions to give College Basketball a chance. I get why people get hyped about it. It's a seemingly fair tournament that can take you on an emotional roller coaster if you go to or follow religiously the teams that are in it. But for me, the crux of the issue is that I really could not give two shits about college sports in general. I have no bonds to any schools. Long Island and downstate schools in general are terrible at college sports. And I can't really bring myself to care about any other state's schools. Hockey is the exception, but even so, I can't even follow that on anything more than a game-by-game basis.

I love basketball, I used to follow college but don't know. Like Jimmy said, the first 2 rounds are all the fun.

With baseball starting in a week, and March Madness, hockey feels stale right now. There's really zero to play for and every team 1-16 is basically the same thing. Could be our recent run of opposing teams who really have no business having hockey franchises, I dunno. Playoffs can't come soon enough.