• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I noticed when I was scanning through my feed last night. Looked like a nice way of doing it. Good to know you're in good place now.

-

I'm happy to be finishing up my last week of high school. Just gotta get through some finals papers and such.

Yeah it was a shock to a lot of people on there. Lol my phone blew up worse than when I was on TV at the Rangers' Home Opener last season. Lol and that was a lot of texts/messages. It's a nice feeling to have, somebody who wants you as bad as you want them.

Nice! Where you looking to go to college?!

Yeah it was a shock to a lot of people on there. Lol my phone blew up worse than when I was on TV at the Rangers' Home Opener last season. Lol and that was a lot of texts/messages. It's a nice feeling to have, somebody who wants you as bad as you want them.

Nice! Where you looking to go to college?!

I'm gonna get shit for this, because of the name, but Drew University. They've got a strong theater program, especially Shakespeare, and I could use that kind of strong backbone to improve acting. If I get tired of acting I'll just look to transfer elsewhere to get into economics.

What a shitty day I have had today. I knew from early this morning today was going to suck. My 1 year old was up at 6 this morning crying and wouldnt go back to sleep, and Sundays are my normal late morning to sleep. My wife was sick, so I was up dealing with him. Then with my wife being sick, she had called her brother to come over and play with the boys for a little bit while she got some rest, I had to work tonight. She calls me at about 5 tonight to say that she went to Urent Care, and they are sending her to the hospital by ambulance. So I had to run out of work early, run home, feed my boys and run up to the hospital while my brother-in-law watch them. Her heart rate is high, her blood pressure is low, and her white blood cell count was high and has a fever of about 102. They just admitted her a little while ago, but they still haven't told us anything. I hate hospitals. I was expecting a Rangers loss tonight with everything that was going on, so the win was a nice surprise to me. I just felt a lose with everything else going wrong today, glad something went right.

What a shitty day I have had today. I knew from early this morning today was going to suck. My 1 year old was up at 6 this morning crying and wouldnt go back to sleep, and Sundays are my normal late morning to sleep. My wife was sick, so I was up dealing with him. Then with my wife being sick, she had called her brother to come over and play with the boys for a little bit while she got some rest, I had to work tonight. She calls me at about 5 tonight to say that she went to Urent Care, and they are sending her to the hospital by ambulance. So I had to run out of work early, run home, feed my boys and run up to the hospital while my brother-in-law watch them. Her heart rate is high, her blood pressure is low, and her white blood cell count was high and has a fever of about 102. They just admitted her a little while ago, but they still haven't told us anything. I hate hospitals. I was expecting a Rangers loss tonight with everything that was going on, so the win was a nice surprise to me. I just felt a lose with everything else going wrong today, glad something went right.

Ugh, sorry man. Hope the week starts off better with your wife feeling better.

We finally found out this morning some news, they said they are treating her for pneumonia. Its weird though because she was fine Saturday and only started not feeling well late Saturday night. Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Thank you. I am pissed though because she is still in the ER, even though she is admitted. We have a close friend, she is basically like my sister, and she works at the hospital. She called them to find out what why my wife isn't in a room, and they told her they are full. They have 39 people that are admitted in the ER because they don't have a bed. She told me that 50 nurses quit because of the new administrator they hired at the hospital, and the hospital isn't refilling those spots. That is ridiculous. How is that even legal? My friend said she was in the ER about 2 weeks ago with pain in her arm and an irregular heart beat, and she couldn't even get a bed and she works there.

Thank you. I am pissed though because she is still in the ER, even though she is admitted. We have a close friend, she is basically like my sister, and she works at the hospital. She called them to find out what why my wife isn't in a room, and they told her they are full. They have 39 people that are admitted in the ER because they don't have a bed. She told me that 50 nurses quit because of the new administrator they hired at the hospital, and the hospital isn't refilling those spots. That is ridiculous. How is that even legal? My friend said she was in the ER about 2 weeks ago with pain in her arm and an irregular heart beat, and she couldn't even get a bed and she works there.

Man, what a shitshow.

Today is four years since passing of Boogaard. Man where did the time go?

I feel like that all the time when stuff like this comes up. Then I stupidly go back and find old threads and read the nonsense I wrote then and feel stupider.

I feel like that all the time when stuff like this comes up. Then I stupidly go back and find old threads and read the nonsense I wrote then and feel stupider.

At least you were an adult 4 years ago. I can't read half the shit I used to post. Then again, my posts were in far greater detail 4 years ago than they are now.