• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

For those of you from the old board who knew Tom (scarsthatsmile), today is the 4th anniversary of his passing. Take a moment to reflect on what a great poster, and more importantly, great human being he was. I'll always be thankful to that board for putting me in contact with Tom who went on to become one of my best friends.

Here's to you, buddy. Breathe Easy T-Neva

• Like 2

For those of you from the old board who knew Tom (scarsthatsmile), today is the 4th anniversary of his passing. Take a moment to reflect on what a great poster, and more importantly, great human being he was. I'll always be thankful to that board for putting me in contact with Tom who went on to become one of my best friends.

He would always tell me how much he hated Metallica, knowing how big a fan I am, but loved when they did Budgie's "Breadfan". Blastin' it in your honor, Tom!

• Like 1

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Niko again.

Thank you for the reminder. He was such a great guy.

I have zero control over our NYC itinerary but besides the hockey game I'm dead set on a famous NYC steak joint. Some of the obvious are out due to dress code and the fact we're country bumpkins but I have a couple lesser lights in mind.

Quality Meats, The Striphouse and Staghorn.. Anyone been and how would they rate against just going to a Ruth's Chris or something?

I have zero control over our NYC itinerary but besides the hockey game I'm dead set on a famous NYC steak joint. Some of the obvious are out due to dress code and the fact we're country bumpkins but I have a couple lesser lights in mind.

Quality Meats, The Striphouse and Staghorn.. Anyone been and how would they rate against just going to a Ruth's Chris or something?

Never been to any of those three and certainly not to any of those chains like Mortons or Ruth Chris

There is only ONE steak to eat in New York and it's in Brooklyn. A porterhouse for two, three or more at Peter Luger in Williamsburg

Best steak in New York and maybe anywhere. Not cheap and they only take cash (or debit cards) but worth every penny

Never been to any of those three and certainly not to any of those chains like Mortons or Ruth Chris

There is only ONE steak to eat in New York and it's in Brooklyn. A porterhouse for two, three or more at Peter Luger in Williamsburg

Best steak in New York and maybe anywhere. Not cheap and they only take cash (or debit cards) but worth every penny

Peter Luger is a chain. It's a crappy, overpriced chain. For the amount that you pay at a Peter Luger for two, you could do tasting menus at damn near any Michelin-starred restaurant in NYC.

I'd recommend going to the Striphouse. Priced competitively against most steakhouses in NYC and really solid all around.

Peter Luger is a chain. It's a crappy, overpriced chain. For the amount that you pay at a Peter Luger for two, you could do tasting menus at damn near any Michelin-starred restaurant in NYC.

I'd recommend going to the Striphouse. Priced competitively against most steakhouses in NYC and really solid all around.

To each his own.