• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Eh, well I'll have to wait until I get a superior android.

16gb iphone won't be okay with this. I never have enough storage already.

I haven't had an issue. I'm usually in WIFI range so I can stream whatever I want. When I'm on the road, I quickly save a playlist prior to leaving. The best part was seeing a show on Saturday then being able to have access to the music of all three opening acts afterwards to check them out.

I haven't had an issue. I'm usually in WIFI range so I can stream whatever I want. When I'm on the road, I quickly save a playlist prior to leaving. The best part was seeing a show on Saturday then being able to have access to the music of all three opening acts afterwards to check them out.

I have sprint so streaming music is pretty much a shitty idea for me lol

Saw a Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder last night. It's fantastic. Really a good show. The music is good, but nothing spectacular. The acting is what really carries it. Jefferson Mays is incredible given what he as to do. Absolutely makes the show. If you're into theater it's a show worth watching. Broadway Week is soon so you can buy discounted tickets too.

Saw a Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder last night. It's fantastic. Really a good show. The music is good, but nothing spectacular. The acting is what really carries it. Jefferson Mays is incredible given what he as to do. Absolutely makes the show. If you're into theater it's a show worth watching. Broadway Week is soon so you can buy discounted tickets too.

Consider me interested for various theater shows. Thanks.

Aladdin is on there for my mom. She wanted to see that. I might want to see Curious Incident of Dog or Lion King

Do these tickets go really fast?

Consider me interested for various theater shows. Thanks.

Aladdin is on there for my mom. She wanted to see that. I might want to see Curious Incident of Dog or Lion King

Do these tickets go really fast?

For big shows yes. Aladdin, Lion King, Book of Mormon, Wicked, etc. sell out very quickly. You want to be on there the first day or so to nab tickets.

Found an iPhone 6 today in a supermarket parking lot this morning...I just returned it to the owner. Good deed for today.

Awesome. I can only imagine the type of stress involved with losing a phone like that and being frantic, not knowing if you're gonna have to go drop hundreds more on a replacement... only to have a good Samaritan bring it to you. Good on you, dude.

Awesome. I can only imagine the type of stress involved with losing a phone like that and being frantic' date=' not knowing if you're gonna have to go drop hundreds more on a replacement... only to have a good Samaritan bring it to you. Good on you, dude.[/quote']

I would be pissed if it happened to me, it was the right thing to do.

Phone was dead when I found it so I charged it, he ended up calling it so I answered. He lived only a few minutes from me so I brought it to him while I was out.

How pissed were you when you found out it was a guy?