• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

Krav played well. Harpur was a lil rough but wouldn't everyone be after not playing a game for a while?

The real difference maker imo for our 4th line is a legit forechecking center with some talent. JOHNNY BRO!! I really hope he sticks up here for the year.

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Considering Harpur is Tinordi level of bad, that's an accurate assessment. lol

5 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Gallant also said pre-game interview he "didn't know much about the guy" and that he "moves the puck well"...

I thought he was ok last night.  You guys see anything different?

I know he didn't get walked like Trouba did twice!  LOL

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

I think he was fine for the 12 minutes he played, but I also think I prefer Hajek.

Yeah?  I dunno Czech...I'm not a big believer in Hajek.  This guy is big and he can move guys out in front of our net.  He did it a few times last night to let Igor stop a couple of tough shots. 

Let's see how he looks in Philly....and a couple more games. 

• Cheers 1

Was thinking about Lafreniere and remembering how different he seemed last year, with a much higher energy level.

Anybody remember him being on the Covid list at any point?  He seems to be huffing and puffing after one good rush.

It's easy to point at maybe the odd donut as the culprit but I know a few people who got really messed up by Covid.

8 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Was thinking about Lafreniere and remembering how different he seemed last year, with a much higher energy level.

Anybody remember him being on the Covid list at any point?  He seems to be huffing and puffing after one good rush.

It's easy to point at maybe the odd donut as the culprit but I know a few people who got really messed up by Covid.

Agreed, it really fucked up Zib.

Laf was in protocol in January but it doesn't say if it was for positive test or exposure. Either way, he was good at the end of last year and in playoffs, so this seems like a real regression unrealted to that.

I gotta hand it to Vesey.  Fucking guy plays hard every game, and actually does the job wherever Gallant puts him.

Funny thing is that it took Igor about 25-28 games to regain God Mode, and Vesey is seemingly just starting to gain some traction as well.

'Tis the season I suppose!!!

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Agreed, it really fucked up Zib.

Laf was in protocol in January but it doesn't say if it was for positive test or exposure. Either way, he was good at the end of last year and in playoffs, so this seems like a real regression unrealted to that.

He could have had it again over the summer and we'd never know.