• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

40 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

So long Zac Jones. I’m gonna go ahead and guess a trade is coming. He’s put his head down and gone to the AHL long enough. Just trade him.

11 minutes ago, -ERIK- said:

I never understand Gallants yo-yoing of Jones either . Plays fine than comes back with Hajek .

who this fuck is Harpur?

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

Harpur is so bad. I thought Hajek was alright last night. Hopefully just a 7th for injury replacement. 

Yea I’m almost certain jones will ask for out. He’s been saying and doing the right things and still gets sent down. 

Hajek has been solid on that third pair this season too. I actually have no complaints with him surprisingly. 

Jones stuck out as embarrassingly bad in the prior game (even when compared to others).  Hajek is no party either but I think he's been better. If being sent down to work on your game means you automatically request a trade have at it. For an offensive defensemen with 1 goal in approx ~40 NHL games somehow they'll have to figure out a way to go forward without him.  It's not like he's been buried in the AHL he's played 52 there last season.

2 minutes ago, Mdk154 said:

Why would kravtsov get benched after finally scoring and seemingly be finally giving back to back good efforts? Makes no sense.

Why are we so fixated on such an inconsequential player?

Makes no sense. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Pete said:

Makes no sense. 

If the big guns, Trouba/Miller, Laffy, Kakko were playing to valid expectations and Igor was 21/22 all world Igor, the 4th liners would not be a consideration. Again, Panarin half-assing Tkachuk in OT is how this season is going. 

9 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Barring injury I was thinking Blais or Laf. Laf gets a shot at the Saturday night upscale pressbox buffet it's a win/win.

I hope they are serving this

https://614now.com/2021/food-drink/this-loaded-potato-inspired-holiday-pizza-named-after-a-rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer-character-is-what-you-need-this-holiday-season

Just in time for the holidays, Dewey’s Pizza is relaunching a fan favorite seasonal pie: the Yukon Cornelius. 

While longtime Dewey’s fans likely already know the ingredients by heart, the loaded potato-inspired pizza features olive oil, minced garlic, seasoned Yukon Gold potatoes that are baked in-house, a blend of white cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, red onion, and bacon, all topped with green onions and a drizzle of lemon-chive sour cream.

Eat your heart out Yukon!

• Like 1
  • LMFAO 2
  • The Chyt! 1

On 12/3/2022 at 3:50 PM, Pete said:

Makes no sense. 

Because right now, it appears there are about 20 inconsequential players. Maybe it is time to focus on some with upside and give them a chance. #njdevils

On 12/3/2022 at 5:50 PM, Pete said:

I'm just asking why the one dude with 25 posts has 20 about Krav. Literally. Look it up. 

Because none of the other crap interests me. Its all recycled nonsense about GG and Kreider and Panarin. 

Why you looking me up anyway? Interested? 

39 minutes ago, Mdk154 said:

Because none of the other crap interests me. Its all recycled nonsense about GG and Kreider and Panarin. 

Why you looking me up anyway? Interested? 

Very. The conversation about Krav is also recycled. What's the angle? 

Getting this in early, but I'll be seething if I don't see reports from the rink confirming that Laf and Kakko are skating with Zib. Because why the fuck wouldn't they be. Give this an actual shot of being something, and by that I mean several games. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1