• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Acquire Patrick Kane From Blackhawks for 2023 Conditional 2nd Round Pick and a 4th Round Pick

Phil

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

We can nitpick all we want. But the fact we got Vladimir Tarasenko AND Patrick Kane while only losing 1 roster player, keeping our own 1st Rounder this year, not dealing any of our high end prospect and having the Blues pick up half the cap on Tarasenko and getting Kane at only 25%, is just such a fucking win.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

We can nitpick all we want. But the fact we got Vladimir Tarasenko AND Patrick Kane while only losing 1 roster player, keeping our own 1st Rounder this year, not dealing any of our high end prospect and having the Blues pick up half the cap on Tarasenko and getting Kane at only 25%, is just such a fucking win.

Another deadline period (and a bit before with Tarasenko) of trading mastery from Drury.

30 minutes ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

Yeah, aside from Motte, nothing we've done has fixed the team's biggest issues. My deepest fear is that this becomes a legendary addition to the "LOL Rags" reputation of trying to buy Cups and failing miserably. 

The corrosive influence of Jimmy.  “I’m a little rich kid; buy me what I want NOW!”

Just now, lefty9 said:

Hoping Kane still has some magic in his stick

I watched a few Hawks games last week, Lefty....He has plenty!  That comeback against Dallas was no fluke.  Kane and Domi tore their assholes apart.  He was flying out there!

• Like 1

Just now, lefty9 said:

Hoping Kane still has some magic in his stick

I assume he was basically not trying this season. He knew the blackhawks were tanking, he had no reason to give 100%.

When the trade deadline got close, he started to turn it on, he's just been waiting to go all year.

bet him to score tomorrow

1 minute ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I assume he was basically not trying this season. He knew the blackhawks were tanking, he had no reason to give 100%.

When the trade deadline got close, he started to turn it on, he's just been waiting to go all year.

bet him to score tomorrow

I hear  that

Predictions here:

1 - Kane will come out guns a-blazin' here, and fire a huge warning shot to the rest of the East

2 - Rangers take over first in the NHL in the Hugs/60 metric

3 - At least one of our final opponents will literally cry on the ice trying to stop PP1

• LMFAO 1
  • TroCheckmark 1
  • JIMMY! 1
  • Applause 1

I don’t care what anyone says we’re going to eat the devils alive in the playoffs. 

Boston, Tampa, and Toronto might be a different story but I think we can easily keep up With and certainly my beat any of them. Bruins, after recent trades the only team

that really scares me now. 

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

This really falls on gallant now. the talent is obviously there in the top nine. To tell you the truth I’d be more happy to see Cooper coaching this team. Gallants really got to show me something here down the stretch.

AV Could never adjust out of his system and I hate to say it but I think Gallant is the same way

• Applause 1

Just now, Slobberknocker said:

This really falls on gallant now. the talent is obviously there in the top nine. To tell you the truth I’d be more happy to see Cooper coaching this team. Gallants really got to show me something here down the stretch.

AV Could never adjust out of his system and I hate to say it but I think Gallant is the same way

Does Gallant have a system, though? 😆