• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Acquire Patrick Kane From Blackhawks for 2023 Conditional 2nd Round Pick and a 4th Round Pick

Phil

21 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Sorry fellas, I just got the call!  I was just traded to the Hawks along with the 2nd round pick!  Apparently they need someone to do their Quote of the GDT's out in Chicago!  LOL

Curveball. You got traded to the trash Canucks organization to complete the retention. Say hi to Kravtsov 😆

• Cheers 1
  • Believe 1

3 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

If the condition converts, none of us will be upset. So, far as I'm concerned, it's moderately less than ideal but fine.

This isn’t last year. The condition was a bit more far fetched and unlikely to trigger. The fact it did was ecstasy for a rising team, but making ECF to lose this year is a failure. If it converts and they lose, I’ll be upset. Needed the condition to be hardware.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Slobberknocker said:

Gotta play better on the back end.  Also thought we needed more grit

Who are you realistically bumping out of the lineup on D? Lindgren, Fox, Miller, Trouba, Mikkola, Schneider?

I guess a power forward like JVR might add more grit, but he's been a shitty player for a while and has lackluster playoff numbers. Again, who's the target that works?

• Applause 1