• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Acquire Patrick Kane From Blackhawks for 2023 Conditional 2nd Round Pick and a 4th Round Pick

Phil

5 hours ago, Slobberknocker said:

I know it was a foregone conclusion but is this really what we need?

Excellent pickup but I just hope that the Kid Line doesn’t get their ice time cut too drastically as they’ve been the most consistent line for quite awhile now 

Is Zech just some throw away placeholder for tomorrow's game? 

Same rules should apply as the other night, but they've returned Carpenter, Miller is suspended and there's still no word on Lindgren. Not sure how Kane isn't required to dress against Philly. Rangers don't have an extra player.

20-93-91

10-16-26

13-72-24

14-21---

5-23

77-8

Uhhhhhhh

I don't see the league OKing the Rangers playing with just 15 skaters.

Maybe Lindgren is back and Miller doesn't have to serve his suspension right away?  Or do they actually have more cap space than we think?

This is weird. 

8 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Schneider will be back, and I think the rule is that they must ice a full 20 roster only if the cap allows them to. So if we cannot afford to call up a 6th defenseman to play, we don't need to.

Thanks. Forgot Schneider. 

No reason why Kane can't make it to Philly within the next 4 hours, much less 18 hours. 

But I'm sure they have this all figured out, So I'll shut up. 

I wonder what the least amount of players dressed in a game is, in the history of modern NHL hockey.