• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Training Camp: Go Into the Happiness

Cash or Czech

3 hours ago, rmc51 said:

That's good but it's too bad Gallant will switch him with Kakko, Lafreniere, and Hunt before any chemistry is able to build. Will be interesting to see how the kids are approached this season tbh. They really earned their shots in the playoffs and Gallant really sinks or swims based on how he reacts to that this year imo. We all know he's stubborn but what's best for the team is to give them the chance to play and that means not passing them around like strippers for Panarin and Zibenejad to fumble around with in the postseason. Lets the big guns take the powerplay. Let the kids own the even ice. Eventually, you have to let them play a role or they never will and we won't win. 

Edited by Valriera

20 minutes ago, David Klein said:

Hi newbie here looking forward to chatting with you people. My question is whatever happened to the Blueshirts brotherhood app?

Welcome to the site! @Phil can probably answer but I believe it was phased out if you mean Tapatalk.

Let’s go Rangers!

• Bullseye 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, David Klein said:

Hi newbie here looking forward to chatting with you people. My question is whatever happened to the Blueshirts brotherhood app?

Welcome, David. The app was phased out when we moved to Invision Community. Our mobile experience has dramatically improved with the new software, making the need for the app irrelevant.