• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Training Camp: Go Into the Happiness

Cash or Czech

6 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

(Hides all sharp items from the reach of our beloved friend, The Dude, as we speak. While hiding the sharp items, I am also hiding myself from the storm that is about to be unleashed.)

Gauthier was such a disappointment. I loved the acquisition and he was a hopeful target of mine that deadline. He’s a young Kreider - size, speed, shot but no “toolbox” and has one move. 

• Like 2

• Phil unpinned this topic
8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm more upset that Hunt wasn't waived too. Like.. Come on man. If anyone has to go.. Swear he's someone's nephew. 

Hunt put up one more goal and one less point in all of last season than Gauthier had in his entire career. I'd say has, but his NHL career is over.

12 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Hunt put up one more goal and one less point in all of last season than Gauthier had in his entire career. I'd say has, but his NHL career is over.

And he played with Panarin who had a 96 point season. Contributed next to nothing. Anybody is better. Anybody.