• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Training Camp: Go Into the Happiness

Cash or Czech

11 minutes ago, Keirik said:

would that make you happy? Odd take on that. 

He can either pout or he can bust his ass and play better. I think it's a fair take, actually. He's shown he's pouted before. Will he show some maturity and grit this year?

But all of this is being discussed in the other thread as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

He can either pout or he can bust his ass and play better. I think it's a fair take, actually. He's shown he's pouted before. Will he show some maturity and grit this year?

But all of this is being discussed in the other thread as well.

Correct. Last year he pouted. There hasn’t been one iota of him pouting this year so I’m not sure it’s a necessary take unless his past is going to forever be held against him. 

His play this preseason hasn’t been good. His attitude has though. I’m just not understanding why some need to dig up last year just because he’s struggling. 

12 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Correct. Last year he pouted. There hasn’t been one iota of him pouting this year so I’m not sure it’s a necessary take unless his past is going to forever be held against him. 

His play this preseason hasn’t been good. His attitude has though. I’m just not understanding why some need to dig up last year just because he’s struggling. 

I agree with that. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Panarin has really taken him under his wing, hopefully Kreider can as well. 

2 hours ago, josh said:

Did Phil originally put them on the calendar a day early? I thought the games were Tuesday Friday, this week. 

I don't add any games manually. If there's an error, blame Yahoo. It's their calendar feed that's uploaded directly.

Poor decision not to wave Hunt and Hajek. Hunt will have to be sent down eventually, and there’s a better chance of getting claimed during the season.

and Hajek must give the best blowies to Chris. No other explanation.