• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Training Camp: Go Into the Happiness

Cash or Czech

9 hours ago, Bugg said:

MSG could do a lot worse than having a camera crew at the srimmage, assuming Gallant and Drury wer OK with that. Instead though it will be hours of gambling shows interspresed with replays of  Knicks games and old JB Smoove episodes. 

Holy fuck with that gambling show. Someone needs to punch everyone in the dick on that show. Including the females. It's so bad it's could pass as parody. Loud, obnoxious annoying and stupid. It has to go. 

• LMFAO 1

I'm not sure having two puck deflectors on the PP works that well.  I'm a bit surprised that GG is not talking about LaF on the PP.  

Also interesting that GG talked about starting season with kid line intact.  He never seemed that enamored of that set up.

5 hours ago, Sod16 said:

I'm not sure having two puck deflectors on the PP works that well.  I'm a bit surprised that GG is not talking about LaF on the PP.  

Also interesting that GG talked about starting season with kid line intact.  He never seemed that enamored of that set up.

Most chemistry all three had all year. It makes sense. Line 2 is a new animal which we all hope takes off like a rocket into space. Trochek with a career year and Krav to make Drury and Gallant look like idiots for not giving him the spot last year. Here is to hoping.....

• Believe 1

52 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Most chemistry all three had all year. It makes sense. Line 2 is a new animal which we all hope takes off like a rocket into space. Trochek with a career year and Krav to make Drury and Gallant look like idiots for not giving him the spot last year. Here is to hoping.....

Considering they already told Krav he has to earn it, I don't think Drury and Gallant are going to feel any kind of way about not "giving" Krav anything last year. They went to the ECF, I think they're OK with their choices. It's not like Kravtsov would have helped, unless he was going to limit all the HDSC they were giving up?

Edited by Pete

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Considering they already told Krav he has to earn it, I don't think Drury and Gallant are going to feel any kind of way about not "giving" Krav anything last year. They went to the ECF, I think they're OK with their choices. It's not like Kravtsov would have helped, unless he was going to limit all the HDSC they were giving up?

Nah, I agree with you. It was just another way of saying I'm hoping he has a real big unexpected year.