• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Training Camp: Go Into the Happiness

Cash or Czech

9 minutes ago, Bugg said:

MSG could do a lot worse than having a camera crew at the srimmage, assuming Gallant and Drury wer OK with that. Instead though it will be hours of gambling shows interspresed with replays of  Knicks games and old JB Smoove episodes. 

MSG Network absolutely sucks. Just absolute trash unless they’re airing a game.

• Bullseye 1

7 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Superstar in the making

Apparently Vince hasn't paid a visit to our forum since the playoffs!!  LOL

@Vince Merc..."Hey, bro...follow @The Dude...He's been all over Gauthier like white on rice for about 2 years now!  Pay attention, you dummy!"  LOL

• The Chyt! 1

3 hours ago, Bugg said:

MSG could do a lot worse than having a camera crew at the srimmage, assuming Gallant and Drury wer OK with that. Instead though it will be hours of gambling shows interspresed with replays of  Knicks games and old JB Smoove episodes. 

seriously. there were prospects games they could've shown too. Hell even just throw it on the MSG App or something. John Giannone isn't busy he and Vally can sit with a mic and just talk hockey and narrate camp a bit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

seriously. there were prospects games they could've shown too. Hell even just throw it on the MSG App or something. John Giannone isn't busy he and Vally can sit with a mic and just talk hockey and narrate camp a bit. 

Everything comes down to finances.  Who's watching a scrimmage at 11:00 AM?  MSG going to set up a camera at the Training Facility and then have to pay to transmit the signal to the MSG studios to put it out on the air for probably a few hundred people?  No one is probably watching whatever shows they are broadcasting on MSG at the same time but they would probably get more ad dollars than showing a Rangers scrimmage.  Also, its probably not cost effective for MSG to broadcast the prospects games.  I do recall they did it one year and it was terrible, one camera.

2 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Everything comes down to finances.  Who's watching a scrimmage at 11:00 AM?  MSG going to set up a camera at the Training Facility and then have to pay to transmit the signal to the MSG studios to put it out on the air for probably a few hundred people?  No one is probably watching whatever shows they are broadcasting on MSG at the same time but they would probably get more ad dollars than showing a Rangers scrimmage.  Also, its probably not cost effective for MSG to broadcast the prospects games.  I do recall they did it one year and it was terrible, one camera.

I mean if they put it on their app it’d be great. I think more than a few hundred people would watch it. 

8 minutes ago, siddious said:

First the slap shot and now this 

Good. If the last game of last season lit that fire and he can have a solid year and maybe light the lamp a lil more, I think the naysayers may die down a bit. Im one of em so I'll speak for myself.