• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

There was a stretch of games last year where Chytil was skating with real confidence, and was back checking beautifully. At that time I thought he was clearly trying to mold his game after Zibs. I haven’t seen that at all this year. All I’ve seen is regression. Don’t blame Gallant for trying to wake him up. He’s capable of a lot more.

6 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Barron really making a solid impression on GG and taking full advantage of being up with the big club, getting lapped by some real studs.

I want to rip GG here but I won’t. I want to rip him for the fucking Dryden Hunt on the 2nd line fascination too. But I won’t. I want to rip him for McKegg ever being in the lineup again. But I won’t. As much as I might think player X has earned more of a look, or player Y hasn’t, GG has earned the benefit of the doubt more…for now. But fuck me some of this shit doesn’t make sense from the outside.

Edited by rmc51
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Gallant does have them winning, but you would think they would try the top RW from Hartford or somebody else besides Hunt with Panarin and Strome by now.  Move Hunt to the 4th line in place of McKegg.

Pretty sure the top forwards from Hartford are Barron and Gettinger. They're not NHL players. The RW for the 2nd line is Kakko. Plain and simple. they just have to fill the hole till he's back

14 minutes ago, ThirtyONE said:

Pretty sure the top forwards from Hartford are Barron and Gettinger. They're not NHL players. The RW for the 2nd line is Kakko. Plain and simple. they just have to fill the hole till he's back

Disagree.