• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

59 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

First he gets a 7x8m contract and now he's gathering all his bff's.

I'm starting to think Trouba is the real GM of this team.

Trouba has pictures of Chris Drury deepfaking the LLWS win. It's all blackmail.

• LOL 2
  • LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Schneider had two out-of-character games, but he didn't ask to be tortured.

I think it’s been more than that. He had that egregious error in the 3rd period of the Ducks game last week that allowed the Ducks to take the lead on a breakaway late in the game. Gallant was visibly irate. Schneider hasn’t looked the same since and I don’t think he’s shaken it off yet to be honest. But he’s just a kid and he will learn to cope.

52 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

I think it’s been more than that. He had that egregious error in the 3rd period of the Ducks game last week that allowed the Ducks to take the lead on a breakaway late in the game. Gallant was visibly irate. Schneider hasn’t looked the same since and I don’t think he’s shaken it off yet to be honest. But he’s just a kid and he will learn to cope.

For me, it's that Schneider is clearly the 5th best defender on this team right now - possibly 6th with Braun in the fold. Handedness being what it is, sure, but it's kind of shitty to see a guy doing his job well for all intents and purposes taking a seat.

• Like 1

Think of it from Braun's point of view.  First game with a new team: should he play on the opposite side with a rookie or play on his familiar side with a veteran?  I think this is a good way to start with Braun, but not necessarily the lineup from here on out.

Edited by NEKRanger
  • Like 1

I mean, most players will say that — that they'll do whatever is asked of them. Reading between the lines, when you say you haven't done something a lot, you're basically signaling that it's not a great idea.

On 3/22/2022 at 10:08 AM, Long live the King said:

On 3/22/2022 at 10:09 AM, Sharpshooter said:

Trouba a social butterfly and a valuable recruiter.

On 3/22/2022 at 10:11 AM, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

First he gets a 7x8m contract and now he's gathering all his bff's.

I'm starting to think Trouba is the real GM of this team.

On 3/22/2022 at 10:18 AM, Ozzy said:

The Troobs...sending out the word!!  Fucking guy's a magnet!!!  LOL

This team is full of Bromances!

45 minutes ago, siddious said:

Step one in seeing if copp can take over stromes spot. 

My instinct says I would have kept the first line intact, but I’m willing to try anything after the abomination we’ve seen the last couple of games.

Love the idea of Copp on the 2nd. He brings what those guys don’t. And a strong faceoff man on line 2 now. Goodrow brings the same to the turd line. I like the 4th line a lot. Good to see Brodz back in and Reaves out. More speed.

I think it's just experimentation, Richie.  I wouldn't look too far into it.  They all played like a horses ass last game.  ...I just wish Chytil would do SOMETHING!  He just kinda floats around like a fart cloud out there!

Maybe Laffy can help him.  Goodrow and Laf had some decent chemistry if I remember correctly from a little while back.

• LOL 1
  • VINNY! 1