• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

14 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Why not include his pee wee games  in the gulag to while we are putting in non NHL stats lol

Come on man let him have his moment, the Shesty dick sucking is in full effect while he's currently on a roll. 😛

Eye Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• LMFAO 1

I love Shesterkin!!  I coulkd watch that guy play every game this season, and not miss one second of it.  I just think he's got a lot of road to travel, and some accolades to accomplish before we can liken him to the King.

He's off to a great start and he's a fabulous goalie...probably one of the top 3 in the league right now.

If he can win a Stanley Cup for us, I think that would be a huge medal of honor.

Barron definitely looked better his second time around, and he has been pretty good at the dot.  Matter of fact, the team as a whole has seemingly gotten better at faceoffs the last 10 games.

I don't have the stats, but I'll bet over the last 10 or so, the % is better than earlier in the season...not that it could be much worse!!  LOL

Chytil?  pffft.....