• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

They're both good in my book!  I love Kielbasa, perogies, and goulash all the same.

I'll take your word for it, since I am partial in in this question... 😉

1 hour ago, CCCP said:

Do you know any hungarian hockey players?

No, I don't, do you?

To my knowledge, there are currently none in the NHL. And no, born in the US or Canada to first/second generation of HU and/or PL parents does not count. Those hockey players are just like my kids, you could not detect that they were born to first generation in the US parents...

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I'm starving right now after shoveling my walkway!  😉

You should've done like I did. Grabbed my cordless Makita leaf blower blew the snow of from my truck, driveway, etc. The blower is great for powdery snow.  Having a two car length driveway certainly helped...

Grab some food, it's almost game time...🙂

• TroCheckmark 1

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

Laf/Zib/Kreider and Panarin/Strome/Kakko is fine. If that's the case, though, they better be in the market for two third line players. Shit, maybe even three.

Yup. Gauthier and Chytil at this point are fodder. Not good enough offensively to be a 3rd scoring line, not defensively responsible enough to be a checking line. Goodrow's about to get decked out with some complimentary bling, hopefully.

• Like 1
  • TroCheckmark 1

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Kreider plays positionless hockey. Seems to be doing just fine. The bigger problem is Kakko.

i dont want him to be out of his comfort zone and i dont think someone who's played LW all his life is going to be seemlessly comfortable switching to RW permanently.  Not Kreider.  

3 minutes ago, CCCP said:

they still need at least one legit top 6 RW.  Kreider is playing out of position

Not touching Kreider....unless you have a pair of asbestos tongs!!  LOL

Chytil and Gauthier; Jesus!!  It's like if only you could combine them;  Gauthier has strength, size, speed and heart.  Chytil has...a collection of bottle caps.