Jump to content
  • Join us — it's free!

    We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Reports From the Rink


Drew a Penalty
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

 

It's GO TIME, baby!!!

 

I would absolutely LOVE to see this kid catch on and stay, but he's probably a couple years early.

 

Either way, it's the creation of the new "Twin Towers" on Defense for us:  I'd love to see Schneider/Trouba, and Miller on the 3rd pairing.

Maybe we will see a new 3rd pairing of Jones & Schneider.  I think they were playing together as a pair for the Wolf Pack.

  • Keeps it 100 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Maybe we will see a new 3rd pairing of Jones & Schneider.  I think they were playing together as a pair for the Wolf Pack.

They were together maybe half the time. Jones had been a mainstay on the first pair with a rotating cast of partners. Schneider got a lot of time with both Jones and Robertson.

 

One of Tinordi or Hajek would need to be moved somewhere to make room for both Jones and Schneider on the roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

They were together maybe half the time. Jones had been a mainstay on the first pair with a rotating cast of partners. Schneider got a lot of time with both Jones and Schneider.

 

One of Tinordi or Hajek would need to be moved somewhere to make room for both Jones and Schneider on the roster.

 

Moving Tinordi and or Hajek would be no loss really

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Maybe we will see a new 3rd pairing of Jones & Schneider.  I think they were playing together as a pair for the Wolf Pack.

 

Jones-Robertson was together when Jones was playing well before the call up. Jones-Schneider has been tried here and there, with no as much success as we would want. Like Trouba, Schneider struggles when he is 'cheating' to cover his D-partner. Robertson seemed like he was used to being back there by himeself, lol

 

It seems like they are rotating guys through the taxi squad, though. Might be a good thing in case someone comes down with something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, josh said:

 

Jones-Robertson was together when Jones was playing well before the call up. Jones-Schneider has been tried here and there, with no as much success as we would want. Like Trouba, Schneider struggles when he is 'cheating' to cover his D-partner. Robertson seemed like he was used to being back there by himeself, lol

 

It seems like they are rotating guys through the taxi squad, though. Might be a good thing in case someone comes down with something.

Schneider was put on the active roster not the taxi squad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, High and Wide said:

 

*cough* *cough* Ten Thousand Years Will Give You Such A Crick In The Neck!

 

Holy shit. A non-GDT public post from Chris!? PUBLIC!?

 

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

 

What's next, you drag @Jules out from under that Colorado rock he's living under?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, High and Wide said:

 

*cough* *cough* Ten Thousand Years Will Give You Such A Crick In The Neck!

 

Good God, man!!!    It's like seeing Dracula during the day!! 

 

Dude, you gotta do some face time for a content-starved mutant like me!!  LOL

  • LMFAO 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

 

I play pick-up once a week, 10pm on Thursdays. The Rangers were rude enough to schedule not one but TWO games during that time.

 

I hear ya man!!!  I was barely making it myself, Czech!!!  I could feel myself starting to nod off around the second intermission...but a nice blast of Diet Coke and turn up the TV....Wallah!!  Back in business!

 

Thank Christ no more late games!!  With me, it's trying to find something to do while waiting for these fuckers to start!!!  I'm bored to death!!!  LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Missed all the Cali games....I'm pretty much sleeping by 9:30.

 

How did Chytil do on the 2nd line?  Suck there too???


He didn’t do much of anything. Bobbled the puck a bunch and didn’t get himself into position to make himself useful in any way. He got an assist on Schneider’s goal but not because he really did anything significant on the play. Pretty much a standard Filip Chytil game.

  • Keeps it 100 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...