• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

My local Dick's Sporting Goods (Princeton on US1) is clearing racks full of hockey merch, including Rangers shirseys and SCF shirts at under $15.

Can't really pass up on a McDonagh SCF shirsey for $16, really.

• Like 1

Considering buying a new laptop. My 2010 white unibody MacBook has run it's course and served me well over four years. Strongly considering a MacBook Air 13" with upgraded processor and RAM with teh 256GB flash hard drive. Also considering financing over 12 months so instead of paying a huge chunk now just pay small bits over 12 months. 0% financing so I don't see why it's not a bad idea. Apparently they may release a new one later in the summer though? And they usually run back to school specials at the end of the summer so I may dust off my .edu email to get whatever they give away. Used to be an iPod touch or a $200 iTunes gift card.

Considering buying a new laptop. My 2010 white unibody MacBook has run it's course and served me well over four years. Strongly considering a MacBook Air 13" with upgraded processor and RAM with teh 256GB flash hard drive. Also considering financing over 12 months so instead of paying a huge chunk now just pay small bits over 12 months. 0% financing so I don't see why it's not a bad idea. Apparently they may release a new one later in the summer though? And they usually run back to school specials at the end of the summer so I may dust off my .edu email to get whatever they give away. Used to be an iPod touch or a $200 iTunes gift card.

My 2009 one is starting to be at the end. I rebuilt it in terms of software and had a new logic board put in, but it runs slow as balls. I have a Lenovo laptop and iPad through work so I am considering buying an iMac soon for home.

My 2009 one is starting to be at the end. I rebuilt it in terms of software and had a new logic board put in, but it runs slow as balls. I have a Lenovo laptop and iPad through work so I am considering buying an iMac soon for home.

I have a Nexus tablet that I thoroughly enjoy, but I need something with a keyboard. The Nexus is convenient on a plane or traveling but if I'm at home I prefer a laptop. I also enjoy Mavericks much more than Windows 7 or 8 which I use at work. The only problem I've had with this is I spilled a little beer on the trackpad and had to replace it myself. Took maybe 20 minutes and the cost was minimal via eBay. I know the Air isn't modifiable or fixable by anyone except Apple since it's essentially all fused together, but I don't need the power of the MBP.

My laptop is sorta dying too. Thing cant hold a charge and crashes a lot. I already decided years ago I'm getting a tablet to replace it.

Tablet is solid, but I still enjoy using my computer to do things such as work from home and have general accessibility to Excel and more complex websites. If you need an internet browser/Netflix machine, it's a perfect fit. Highly recommend the Nexus 7.

Took me almost a month, but I finally found myself a new job after being laid off by the bank!

Start on July 7th, can't wait. Working 5 minutes from home in a warehouse, full-time. More money than the bank as well. My relationship is going well also, hope this streak of good things keeps up for me for a change.