• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

What shit luck I have. I was on my way to work today and heard a wierd noise coming from my car. I pulled over to check it out, and I had smoke coming from my rear pass tire. Had to turn around and drive it back to the mechanic near my house, run back to my house and get my other car, and then jet into work. I called my mechanic a little while ago to tell him we would pick it up tomorrow, he told me that nothing is locking up on the tire. Every time I drop my cars off for issues, it never does it for them. What really sucks is that I just paid off my credit card from my car the last time it was in the shop.

I wasn't talking about short sleeves, I was talking about lightweight shirts made from quality fabric. Sometimes they feel even cooler than wearing short sleeves

I know what you meant. I know my co-worker wears short sleeves which looks horrible. That's why I said it.

Who makes good lightweight shirts that are affordable?

Seriously. Wearing a suit sans a jacket in this weather is fucking brutal.

Try wearing a 30 pound belt plus a 10 pound vest that holds all the heat in. Most people up where I work also don't use fans or AC in their apartments, unless you go to the richer area's. I also have to carry a 40 pound box of equipment, and most of my jobs are usually on the 4th or 5th floor of a walk up building. I despise summers.

Try wearing a 30 pound belt plus a 10 pound vest that holds all the heat in. Most people up where I work also don't use fans or AC in their apartments, unless you go to the richer area's. I also have to carry a 40 pound box of equipment, and most of my jobs are usually on the 4th or 5th floor of a walk up building. I despise summers.

Sorry. Total #firstworldproblems moment.

It sucks not to be there to celebrate with them, but my goodness is this a proud moment. Grace won a silver medal at this year's second World Cup event (in France) in her national team debut. A fantastic result for this boat, of which only one is a former Olympian and two are novices at this level. The British commentary crew - you can watch it via Sky Sports UK on the events website - called it a "breakout performance for these youngster" and penciled them in as a potential medal winning boat at the World Championships later this year. They only lost to a very experienced German crew, who are the current reigning world champions, but beat last year's silver and bronze medalists (Poland and Canada).

Grace is in the bow seat, on the right:

http://i.imgur.com/GSrubPt.jpg

Here she's on the left. So proud. :)

http://i.imgur.com/A3nBDEq.jpg

• Like 1

Sometimes they turn the AC way too low in my office and I have to roll my sleeves back down :(

My office is backwards, they bow out hot air through the vents in the summer and cold air in the winter. We had to tape them up to block the air from coming out. We also have an A/C that was built into the window for us, and it has been shitting the bed since last year. It wasn't draining water last year, so me and another guy pulled it out and drilled holes in the bottom of the housing to drain, now this year its starting ti back up again with water.