• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I bought a pair of Nike Air Max running sneakers. They are pretty expensive, but worth the comfort. Just wish they weren't that expensive lol

IMO I dont think Air Max is suppose to be used for running if thats what you're wearing them for. They're more of a fashion sneaker.

Anyone a bird-watcher, or understand species enough to ID this pair?

IMG_2115.jpeg

They've made a nest in my wife's hanging lavender plant on our fire escape.

They kinda look like pigeons to me, but I can't really tell.

Anyone a bird-watcher, or understand species enough to ID this pair?

They've made a nest in my wife's hanging lavender plant on our fire escape.

They kinda look like pigeons to me, but I can't really tell.

Not a birdwatcher persay, but making a guess. Could be a type of pigeon or gray dove?

Any eggs in the hanger yet? They'll probably become territorial soon, if not already.

Not a birdwatcher persay, but making a guess. Could be a type of pigeon or gray dove?

Any eggs in the hanger yet? They'll probably become territorial soon, if not already.

Yeah, looks like it's a pair of Mourning Doves. Haven't checked for eggs, but they're building a nest in it. The female "guards" it, basically, and the male keeps bringing back sticks and twigs.

Yea I was gonna say doves. Get ready for a lot of early morning wake up calls. Had a bird nest under my a.c. in my room for two years. They never shut up lol

They're on the backside of our apartment, off our fire escape. Only way to them is through the bathroom/kitchen, so I'm actually OK with it. They won't be bothering anyone there.

My wife has taken to them, though, so I'll have to explain to her to leave them alone.

I need a new computer and I have a few options:

1) Mac mini with a monitor/TV for my desk (might even put my PS4 hooked up to there on my desk)

2) Build PC or get a PC (problem is I hate going to best buy to buy PCs)

3) Get a iMac which is something I don't really want because I'd prefer getting a separate monitor.

Does anyone have the Mac Mini and do they like it?

Ugh, I can't handle this anymore. The New York bar exam is July 29th, less than two weeks away. Then the Multistate bar exam is the 30th, and the New Jersey bar exam is the 31st. I wake up every day feeling like I'm going to vomit, and I go to bed every night feeling like I'm wasting valuable time by sleeping. I just want it all to be over. I don't think I've had such a prolonged pit of nervousness in my stomach ever before. It's been going on for months.

I know the world is a ridiculous place, but some people are really over the top.

The Landlord of the building where I work banned smoking today, within the building (where was banned already) and in a perimeter of 8 meters around the building.

Of course he doesn't even own everything within these 8 meters, as most of it is public property, a normal street with hundreds of people just passing it each day.