• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Saw Aladdin on Broadway tonight. It was fantastic. Got to meet James Monroe Iglehart after which was awesome. Had a really nerdy actor moment. Probably the first time I've ever been starstruck despite having met a bunch of hockey players over they years. But back to Aladdin, go see it if you have time. Broadway Week is coming up so people should look into tickets with discounts coming up.

Grace and her boat (women's quadruple sculls; four people, two oars each) have won bronze at the World Championship. What a fantastic result for them in tough conditions.

Germany took gold in a world record time, China took silver.

So damn expensive. Been meaning to get back to see a show. Last saw Book of Mormon in London, and it was phenomenal.

Saw it while in London as well. Gavin Creel and Jared Gertner were both fantastic as Price and Cunningham respectively. They left sometime in July so anyone who got to see them was fortunate because they've been playing those roles for at least 2 years.

If you're into plays, I'd suggest seeing This is Our Youth by Ken Lonergan. It stars Michael Cera and it was just put on Broadway. I haven't seen the production yet, but I'm very familiar with the script and it's very good. Tickets for front mezz are $63 each for that right now.

Though sold out, Id suggest A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder as well. Recent Tony Award Winner for Best Musical.

Saw it while in London as well. Gavin Creel and Jared Gertner were both fantastic as Price and Cunningham respectively. They left sometime in July so anyone who got to see them was fortunate because they've been playing those roles for at least 2 years.

If you're into plays, I'd suggest seeing This is Our Youth by Ken Lonergan. It stars Michael Cera and it was just put on Broadway. I haven't seen the production yet, but I'm very familiar with the script and it's very good. Tickets for front mezz are $63 each for that right now.

Though sold out, Id suggest A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder as well. Recent Tony Award Winner for Best Musical.

Saw it in May. And am big into theatre. Did production in HS, and was Juror No. 7 in 12 Angry Men.