• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Didn't you get promoted not long ago? What happened?

I did, but that was because they were desperate with so many people leaving. I knew the day was coming, they've been talking shit behind my back for months, most of my co-workers. It's all good though, I couldn't stand being there. I'm going to work my ass off in finding a better job.

Update that resume' and start contacting the shit out of people. Make yourself stand out

Oh trust me, I am. Been sending it out for weeks now and stepping up even more now. I know i'll find something.

Do the rangers shirts actually have the Finals logo on them? I'm going to stop by Modells and just buy a shirt. I think I'm going to do this every year where I buy one of the STANLEY cup team shirts. Whoever I favor winning it.

The Dick's and Modell's by me has them with the logo on it. Hell, even had Carcillo ones. lol

I picked up the Eastern Conference Champs shirt and another shirt that says ''Next...The Cup'' with the logo and our logo on the front and each players name and number on the back. Pretty cool

The Dick's and Modell's by me has them with the logo on it. Hell, even had Carcillo ones. lol

I picked up the Eastern Conference Champs shirt and another shirt that says ''Next...The Cup'' with the logo and our logo on the front and each players name and number on the back. Pretty cool

I might just wait until after the cup, I'm pretty positive about the Rangers... So I don't want to have to buy two shirts lol.

Here's a fun fact: Click it or ticket checkpoints are also speed traps. I got stopped by two officers who came into the street today when myself and a couple other cars ahead and behind me were going over the speed limit. Didn't know there was any kind of trap, they used a setup that apparently is only really used in PA called ENRADD. For whatever reason it was a points-free violation, but yeah. Worst timing for me too. $178 dollars on a $60 fine. :(

Here's a fun fact: Click it or ticket checkpoints are also speed traps. I got stopped by two officers who came into the street today when myself and a couple other cars ahead and behind me were going over the speed limit. Didn't know there was any kind of trap, they used a setup that apparently is only really used in PA called ENRADD. For whatever reason it was a points-free violation, but yeah. Worst timing for me too. $178 dollars on a $60 fine. :(

Any ticket at a check point is no points, I believe. I got bagged for no safety belt and it was no points.