• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Thanks for all the advice, I should've asked sooner so I could try all these places.

I'm meeting someone who lives right in that area- will they definitely have game audio on? Their site seems to say they have trivia on tonight. That would be a pain

Call them and ask if they will have the game on. This is NYC so they'll probably end up having the Yankees game on b/c of Cano's return over a Rangers/Flyers playoff game

What's so good about it?

You get the atmosphere of being at a Rangers game, but without all the downsides of being at a Rangers game (like expensive tickets, sometimes bad views, asshole next to you never shutting up). You get play-by-play, game audio, cheaper drinks, similarly priced food all for the price of a ticket or two.

They play the goal song when they score, the fans have Let's Go Rangers chants, etc.

If money was no object, I'd go to MSG. If I was on a tighter budget, and I wanted to do something for a Rangers game, The Flying Puck would be the place I'd go.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the pointers on places to go. Last night I wound up at Van Diemen's on 28th and 3rd, had as good a time as one can given the brutal game. Left after the second. Might never go back there, only other time I've been was game 6 against jersey in 2012. Terrible luck, that place.

• 2 weeks later...