• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Ticket booked, farewell party planned. April 27th I'm coming over and I'm staying, so y'all better be ready for me. :cool:

Your only regret in life will be when you stare across Lake Huron and wish that Grace was Canadian. :)

Congrats man, I know you've been working towards this forever, all the best!

• Like 1

So frustrated today. Last night, my wife was having contractions, and they went all through the night, stayed consistent as if she was in labor. They went through this morning and got down to 7 minutes in between, and then all of a sudden, after 12 hours, they just stopped. So now we are sitting here at home hoping that they start up again.

So frustrated today. Last night, my wife was having contractions, and they went all through the night, stayed consistent as if she was in labor. They went through this morning and got down to 7 minutes in between, and then all of a sudden, after 12 hours, they just stopped. So now we are sitting here at home hoping that they start up again.

Any update? I hope things are going well now.