• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

484853_10151841901452237_899648502_n.jpg

Met Johnny Mitch after the game last night. Great guy. Shook his hand and said ''thanks for winning that face-off in game 5 against the Caps in 2012'' Didn't realize me and my buddy were Ranger fans till he saw his hat and I told him. Responded back ''You're welcome and thanks for the support'' Nice guy.

So me and Amanda were in a restaurant tonight, and a couple sat at the table next to us. They looked un assuming, both of them went to the bathroom at separate times, they ate all their bread, drank their water, and then told the waiter there friends were somewhere else. Amanda thinks they were telling the truth, but I think they just wanted free food, some warmth and a place to pee for free.

What do yall think

So me and Amanda were in a restaurant tonight, and a couple sat at the table next to us. They looked un assuming, both of them went to the bathroom at separate times, they ate all their bread, drank their water, and then told the waiter there friends were somewhere else. Amanda thinks they were telling the truth, but I think they just wanted free food, some warmth and a place to pee for free.

What do yall think

I think if it was an honest mistake, they would have ordered drinks. The fact that they didn't tells me it was an act.

Not everybody orders drinks. I've recently stuck with just water for my diet and wouldn't order anything else. It could very well be an act though, but wouldn't say the lack of drinks makes it definitive.

Anyone fly Spirit Airline? Am I going to die?

I fly spirit every year they are ok . They are the main airline to myrtle beach from the east cost, the only hitch with them is luggage, but with the lower fares it ain't a bad trade off, I already booked my for this August at a very good price , and my flights are pretty good from ny to myrtle beach, another thing if you worry about we're you are sitting you could buy a seat in advance for 10 to 25 dolars a seat

Yeah they plugged me on baggage but still a bargain. Gonna have to stuff clothes in carry-on and golf bag travel carrier.
have a scale anything over fifty pounds they could fine you ,what ever club you don't need take it out , i stuck underwear and socks tshirts in my folf bag,and the carry bag has to fit their specs, which are very small , they have dimention on their site on line