• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

One of these days I'll catch a break in my social life...

theres this girl I work with that I really like and I planned to take her the Ranger game on Friday and she said yes if she didnt have a ton of stuff to do, and of course she does so she cant go. She's literally always busy (shes an RA and also has 2 other jobs plus school), so theres like no time to spend time with her unless I hang out while shes at her other job (drunk pizza place cashier). I don't want to give up on this simply because she has no time, yet I dont know where to go from here.

Also I hate myself for venting about my personal life here, but fuck it I dont care anymore lol

Thats what I usually figure but through talking to her I pretty much believe her. The doubt is there though. If she didnt actually ever want to go with me to the game then she spent a lot of time backing herself into a corner and then getting out of it when she couldve just said no at the start haha

I've waited a week to take out this new girl i'm seeing, for the third time tonight. So far, the wait has been worth it.

Told Joey and Mikey how I met her on the train at the Ranger game a few weeks back lol First time I've ever picked up a girl's number in public. Was pretty proud of myself. Things are going well thus far.

• Like 1

When a girls keeps telling you they're too busy to see you, that's usually a sign...

I met a girl once who had 2 jobs and a ton of college work to complete. She was busy A LOT and we weren't able to spend a lot of time together. I was persistent, not obsessive though, and tried to see her every chance I got. She is now my wife and I try not to see her every chance I get.

• Like 1

I've waited a week to take out this new girl i'm seeing, for the third time tonight. So far, the wait has been worth it.

Told Joey and Mikey how I met her on the train at the Ranger game a few weeks back lol First time I've ever picked up a girl's number in public. Was pretty proud of myself. Things are going well thus far.

Just don't say "thus" in front of her and I'm sure you'll be fine lol

I met a girl once who had 2 jobs and a ton of college work to complete. She was busy A LOT and we weren't able to spend a lot of time together. I was persistent, not obsessive though, and tried to see her every chance I got. She is now my wife and I try not to see her every chance I get.

Sounds kinda really similar to my situation, minus the whole wife part since I'm not close to that yet haha